ArjoHuntleigh Maxi Twin power patient lift
Special pricing available. Please call us for quote.
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Buy Maxi Twin and get a padded clip sling free
ArjoHuntleigh Maxi Twin power patient lift is the mobile lift known for its unique open, twin-mast design, which provides the resident/client with an unobstructed view of the caregiver, for reassuring eye contact during transfer routines. By improving stability and weight distribution, the twin-mast design also enhances safety and ease of operation, allowing the handling of clients and residents up to 400 lbs.
As each mast can effectively act as a separate handle, the twin-mast concept provides excellent maneuverability and control. The twin-masts or jib can be held at any point along their length for maneuvering the lift, ensuring that no matter the caregiver's height, the optimum working posture is always achievable. On the move, the lightweight unit runs on superior castors, ensuring minimum effort is needed for steering and positioning.
Maxi Twin offers an unrivaled combination of excellent maneuverability and stability. A unique friction solution (patent pending) at the connection point of the jib and the hanger bar holds the resident stable in the sling, preventing the pendulum effect or swing-and-sway motion often associated with sling lifts. This greater stability, which only Maxi Twin can offer, increases comfort and safety for the resident/client and caregiver during transfer routines.
- Excellent manoeuvrability
- Safe working load of 400 lbs.
- Exceptional legroom for the resident/client
- Better eye contact between caregiver and resident/client
- Twin-mast design ensure better handling and steering
- Equipped with manual or powered Dynamic Positioning System
- Unique friction solution prevents the spreader bar from swinging back and forth (patent pending)
- Effortless resident/client positioning with minimum exertion for the caregiver due to the Powered
- Suitable for all transfer and lifting routines, including lifting residents/clients up from the floor, due to the high and low lifting stroke and long reach
For additional Hanger bars and loop sling option, please call us.
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Safe working load||400 lbs.|
|Weight (no spreader bar, no battery)||100 lbs.|
|Lifting stroke||48 2/9"|
|External width, legs closed||29¾"|
|Internal width, legs open||54"|
|Chassis clearance (from floor to bottom of chassis)||1¼"|
|Leg clearance (from floor to top of legs)||4½"|
|Leg clearance, extra low castors||2⅜"|
|Battery capacity||2.5 Ah|
|Protection class (lifter)||IPX 4|
|Protection class (handset)||IPX 7|
- ArjoHuntleigh products are warranted for a period of Twelve (12) months from the date of delivery.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.