ArjoHuntleigh Maxi Twin power patient lift
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Buy Maxi Twin and get a padded clip sling free (*Option selection required)
ArjoHuntleigh Maxi Twin power patient lift is the mobile lift known for its unique open, twin-mast design, which provides the resident/client with an unobstructed view of the caregiver, for reassuring eye contact during transfer routines. The open design of Maxi Twin can enhance safe working practices for caregivers when transferring dependent patients or residents.
Maneuverability: The twin-mast design distributes the weight evenly, and the large handholds enable caregivers to maneuver the lifter. The open mast design also allows for additional legroom for the patient.
Eye contact: The dual mast is designed to enable close, reassuring contact between caregiver and patient throughout the transfer.
Precision transfers: Integrated with the spreader bar is a powered dynamic positioning system (PDPS) that helps in repositioning the patient in the sling, minimizing manual handling.
Single caregiver: Maxi Twin has been designed to be operated by a single caregiver.
Electronic scale (option): Optional electronic scale enables the caregiver to weigh the patient while performing a transfer.
Features & Benefits:
- Powered dps: The powered dynamic positioning system (PDPS) minimizes manual handling and improves precision when positioning the patient.
- Range of spreader bars: The choice of different loop spreader bar sizes and a 4-point spreader bar with powered DPS offers options for patients with different needs.
- Ergonomic handling: The Maxi Twin dual mast provides convenient positioning handles to suit caregivers of different heights.
- High-friction solution: The friction solution reduces swinging of the spreader bar during patient transfers.
For additional Hanger bars and loop sling option, please call us.
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Safe working load||400 lbs.|
|Weight (no spreader bar, no battery)||100 lbs.|
|Lifting stroke||48 2/9"|
|External width, legs closed||29¾"|
|Internal width, legs open||54"|
|Chassis clearance (from floor to bottom of chassis)||1¼"|
|Leg clearance (from floor to top of legs)||4½"|
|Leg clearance, extra low castors||2⅜"|
|Battery capacity||2.5 Ah|
|Protection class (lifter)||IPX 4|
|Protection class (handset)||IPX 7|
- ArjoHuntleigh products are warranted for a period of Twelve (12) months from the date of delivery.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.