ArjoHuntleigh Sara Flex Powered Standing and Raising Aid
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
ArjoHuntleigh Sara Flex Mobile Standing and Raising Aid
Buy Sara Flex and get a deluxe comfort sling free
ArjoHuntleigh Sara Flex is a powered standing and raising aid which is designed to make everyday transfer and care tasks easier. Arjo Sara Flex can easily equips one caregiver with the ability to position a patient from a seated to a safe, secure and comfortable standing position, in one ergonomic movement.
- Facilitating essential daily transfer and care tasks.
- All starts from an optimised position from a secure sit-to-stand position.
- Easy to use with enhanced manoeuvrability - Requires no adjustment & ensures ease of use
- Optimised patient support - Promotes comfort and security throughout and at the completion of the sit-to-stand movement
- Comprehensive patient coverage - Enables one caregiver to perform sit-to-stand tasks for a wide range of patients in the Carl mobility spectrum
ArjoHuntleigh Sara Flex - Caring is attention to detail
There are always the difference between comfort and pain, a calm patient or a frightened patient, a caregiver who work efficiently or a caregiver who always trying to catch up. When moving a patient from a sitting to a standing position, few details make all the difference. Arjo Sara Flex mobile standing and raising aid comes with a safe working load of 440 lbs., intended to assist caregivers in hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living and group homes and home care facilities to lift and transfer patients/residents from one place to another e.g.
- To and/or from a chair
- To and/or from a bed side
- To and/or from a wheelchair
- To and/or from a bath, shower/commode chair or toilet.
Sara Flex lift comes standard with:
- Two batteries
- Battery charger
- Patient support handle
Arjo Sara Flex - Features & Benefits
Flexible silicone leg support
- Requires no adjustment, the larger surface caters to the needs of a broader range of patients while delivering optimized comfort
- Curved design with a larger, soft and flexible surface supports the legs and knees throughout the sit-to-stand movement
Flexible silicone leg strap
- Low placement and multiple adjustment options
- Enhanced adaptability for a broad range of body types and sizes
- Ensures patients can be comfortably positioned from a seated-to-standing position
Easy-to-use hand control with display
- Ensures the sit-to-stand task is quick, minimally exertive and hassle-free
- Ensures caregivers can work closely with their patient and intuitively read weight or maneuver the lift
- Flexible grip with intuitive ergonomic efficiency
Ergonomic forward movement
- Enables an ergonomic and comfortable sit-to-stand movement
- Forward movement, in combination with the flexible leg support
Small and light
- Keeps Sara Flex at an optimal size that is non-intrusive and suited to the needs of patients that may otherwise be intimidated by bulky or cumbersome handling equipment
- Designed with aesthetic appeal in mind, ensuring vulnerable patients remain calm during the sit-to-stand transfer
Low footplate with horizontal position
- Facilitates an ergonomic sit-to-stand movement that is specifically designed to feel smooth and natural for the patient
- Enables easy foot placement while supporting and enhancing the sit-to-stand movement
- Easy-to-grasp and angled patient handle helps ensure comfortable positioning of hands, wrists and elbows throughout the sit-to-stand movement
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Sara Flex powered standing and raising aid|
|Maximum safe working load||440 lbs.|
|Weighing capacity||440 lbs.|
|Weight with scale||118 lbs.|
|Minimum lifting height||39"|
|Maximum lifting height||59¾"|
|Height of chassis||4"|
|External width legs closed||26"|
|External width legs open||40½"|
|Battery||24 V DC 4Ah|
|Lifter protection class||IP24|
|Hand control protection class||IPX7|
- ArjoHuntleigh products are warranted for a period of Twelve (12) months from the date of delivery.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.