ArjoHuntleigh Sara Flex powered standing and raising aid
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Buy Sara Flex and get a deluxe comfort sling free
ArjoHuntleigh Sara Flex powered standing and raising aid is designed to make everyday transfer and care tasks easier, Sara Flex equips one caregiver with the ability to position a patient from a seated to a safe, secure and comfortable standing position, in one ergonomic movement.
Sara Flex is a mobile standing and raising aid, with a safe working load of 440 lbs., intended to assist caregivers in hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living and group homes and home care facilities to lift and transfer patients/residents from one place to another e.g. to and/or from a chair, wheelchair, bed side, bath, shower/commode chair or toilet.
Features low friction casters, the rear two with brakes.
Service meter: Displays the total motor usage time, emergency stop and system failure override.
Battery Discharge Indicator (BDI): Displays remaining power and indicates when the battery needs charging.
Optimized patient support: Promotes comfort and security throughout and at the completion of the sit-to-stand movement.
Easy to use with enhanced maneuverability: Delivers enhanced maneuverability and requires no adjustment, ensuring ease of use.
Comprehensive patient coverage: Enables one caregiver to perform sit-to-stand tasks for a wide range of patients in the Carl mobility spectrum.
Sara Flex lift comes standard with:
- Two batteries
- Battery charger
- Patient support handle
Features & Benefits:
Flexible silicone leg support
- Requires no adjustment, the larger surface caters to the needs of a broader range of patients while delivering optimized comfort
- Curved design with a larger, soft and flexible surface supports the legs and knees throughout the sit-to-stand movement
Flexible silicone leg strap
- Low placement and multiple adjustment options
- Enhanced adaptability for a broad range of body types and sizes
- Ensures patients can be comfortably positioned from a seated-to-standing position
Ergonomic forward movement
- Forward movement, in combination with the flexible leg support, enables an ergonomic and comfortable sit-to-stand movement
Small and light
- Keeps Sara Flex at an optimal size that is non-intrusive and suited to the needs of patients that may otherwise be intimidated by bulky or cumbersome handling equipment
- Designed with aesthetic appeal in mind, ensuring vulnerable patients remain calm during the sit-to-stand transfer
Low footplate with horizontal position
- Facilitates an ergonomic sit-to-stand movement that is specifically designed to feel smooth and natural for the patient
- Enables easy foot placement while supporting and enhancing the sit-to-stand movement
Easy-to-use hand control with display
- Ensures the sit-to-stand task is quick, minimally exertive and hassle-free
- Ensures caregivers can work closely with their patient and intuitively read weight or maneuver the lift
- Easy-to-grasp and angled patient handle helps ensure comfortable positioning of hands, wrists and elbows throughout the sit-to-stand movement
- Flexible grip with intuitive ergonomic efficiency
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Sara Flex powered standing and raising aid|
|Maximum safe working load||440 lbs.|
|Weighing capacity||440 lbs.|
|Weight with scale||118 lbs.|
|Minimum lifting height||39"|
|Maximum lifting height||59¾"|
|Height of chassis||4"|
|External width legs closed||26"|
|External width legs open||40½"|
|Battery||24 V DC 4Ah|
|Lifter protection class||IP24|
|Hand control protection class||IPX7|
- ArjoHuntleigh products are warranted for a period of Twelve (12) months from the date of delivery.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.