Arjo Sara Plus powered standing and raising aid
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Buy Sara Plus and get a sling free (*Option selection required)
Arjo Sara Plus powered standing and raising aid offers advanced resident/client support features that promote mobility-activation more than any other aid of this type, providing balance, stepping and walking training. The key is the extra resident/client support provided by the comfort circle, which comprises an Arc-Rest™ and a sling that has been selected according to individual needs. The unique Arc-Rest is an integral part of the lifting mechanism, providing exceptional upper body support during the raising action. Another unique feature is the Pro-Active Pad, a height-adjustable knee support, which promotes a better transition to the standing position by allowing natural flexion of the ankle.
Improving care and efficiency
Sara Plus standing and raising aid assists caregivers in efficiently moving and mobilizing more residents/clients than ever before.
Making tasks easier and safer
The handheld control unit for the battery-powered Sara Plus controls the raising and lowering action. Using the Sara Plus eliminates manual handling across the continuum of daily routine tasks, thereby reducing the risk of back injuries at work.
In addition to the basic Sara Plus standing sling range, a special BOS sling has also been developed. Its purpose is to offer more support by pulling the resident's/client's buttocks forward towards the lift. Residents/clients will therefore be standing in a more upright position, which is more favorable for rehabilitation.
Sara Plus lift comes standard with:
- Two batteries
- One wall charger
- Straight steering device
- Safe working load 420 lbs.
- Arc rest: The arc rest supports the patient’s arms and upper body and can help them support their weight through their shoulders in addition to their feet.
- Pro-active pad: The pro-active knee pad provides support and stability, while also allowing natural forward movement of the knees and flexion of the ankles during standing and sitting actions.
- Detachable footplate: Detachable footplate enables stepping and gait training with the patient’s feet directly on the floor.
- Dual controls: Dual controls on the mast and the hand control. The hand control enables the caregiver to move and stay close to the patient and maintain good eye contact throughout the process.
- Scale (option): The scale can be used to weigh patients, and monitor their weight-bearing capacity when Sara Plus is used without the footplate.
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Sara Plus powered standing and raising aid|
|Maximum safe working load||420 lbs.|
|Weighing capacity||308 lbs.|
|Weight with scale||209 lbs.|
|Minimum lifting height||35⅝"|
|Maximum lifting height||58⅞"|
|Height of chassis||4⅝"|
|External width legs closed||25⅜"|
|Internal width legs open||39½"|
|Battery||24 V 5Ah|
|Protection class||Lifter IPX4,|
- Arjo products are warranted for a period of Twelve (12) months from the date of delivery.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.