Armedica AM-100 powered treatment table
Armedica AM-100 powered treatment table is strong, affordable & stylish treatment table which offers full height adjustment and section mobility so the user can be placed in the proper position for maximum results with minimum effort. AM-100 comes with pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation.
- Footswitch control
- 1½" firm density foam
- One section treatment table
- 400 lbs. lifting weight capacity
- Non-skid adjustable glides. (No casters)
- Top sections have welded steel support frames
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components
- 34 oz. heavy-duty vinyl with permablok 3(R) bacterial protection
|AM Series Hi-Lo Treatment Tables without casters Configurations:|
AM-100 - 1 Section
AM-1227 - 2 Section
(Call us for price quote)
AM-353 - 3 Section
|Armedica AM-100 powered treatment table|
|Foam top (Firm density)||1½"|
|Motor||110 Volts, 60Hz|
|Lifting weight capacity||400 lbs.|
|Product weight||178 lbs.|
- The manufacturer provides limited 18 months warranty for this product.
- This warranty covers defect in material and workmanship.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- After two weeks, orders that are cancelled are subject to a 25% cancellation fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details