Armedica AM-300 treatment table
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Armedica AM-300 treatment table is a robust and economic treatment table which offers full height adjustbility with 3 mobile sections for proper positioning of patients for maximum results with minimum effort. Armedica AM-300 treatment table provides comfort and easy access to patients getting on and off the table.Features
- Footswitch control
- 1½" Firm density foam tops
- 400 lbs. lifting weight capacity
- Power assisted caster system
- Top sections have welded steel support frames
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3(R) bacterial protection
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order)
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation
|Armedica AM-300 treatment table|
|Product weight||205 lbs.|
|Lifting weight capacity||400 lbs.|
|Firm density foam tops||1½"|
|Motor||110 Volts, 60 Hz|
|Caster system||Power assisted|
|Head section dimension||15" x 27"|
|Head section raise||45°|
|Head section lower||90°|
|Center section dimension||22" x 27"|
|Center section raise||30°|
|Foot section dimension||39" x 27"|
|Foot section raise||73°|
The manufacturer provides an 18 months limited warranty for this product.
- This warranty covers defect in material and workmanship.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details