Armedica AM-350 treatment table
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Armedica AM-350 treatment table is helpful for the patient as it gives comfort and easy access getting on and off the table. AM-350 special therapy table offers pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation. AM-350 treatment table comes with one head section (15" x 27") with contoured face/nose opening that raises to 45° and lowers to 90°. Armedica AM-350 positioning table is strong, stylish and affordable offering full height adjustment and section mobility for the patients so that they be placed in the proper position for maximum results with minimum effort.Features
- Footswitch control
- 110 volts, 60 Hz motor
- One-step caster system
- 1-1/2" Firm density foam tops
- Top sections have welded steel support frames
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components
- 400 lb. Lifting weight capacity to accommodate the larger patient
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty handcrafted vinyl upholstery with Permablock3® bacterial protection
- Pivoting joints have hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation
|Armedica AM-350 treatment table|
|Top section||Three piece|
|Head section||15" x 27", raises 45° & lowers 90°. Contoured face/nose opening|
|Center section||22" x 27", Does not raise|
|Foot section||39" x 27", Raises 70°|
|Weight capacity||400 lbs.|
|Product weight||200 lbs.|
- The manufacturer provides limited 18 months warranty for this product.
- This warranty covers defect in material and workmanship.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details