Armedica AM-BA 350 treatment table
Armedica AM-BA 350 treatment table is a three piece top section table including 1 head section (15" x 27") that raises 45º & lowers 90º with contoured face/nose opening, 1 fixed non-elevating center section (22" x 27") and 1 foot section (39" x 27") that raises 73º. AM-BA 350 power adjustable treatment table comes with heavy duty steel tube hi-lo control that allows adjustment of the table height while keeping both hands on the patient and both feet on the floor. Armedica treatment table offers pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation.
- Minimum Height : 18”
- Maximum Height : 37”
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor
- 1½" Firm density foam tops
- Top sections have welded steel support frames
- 4 Caster Base with 4” Total Lock ball bearing casters
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3® bacterial protection
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts to ensure years of trouble-free operation
|Armedica AM-BA 350 treatment table|
|Head section||15" x 27", raises 45° & lowers 90°. Contoured face/nose opening|
|Center section||22" x 27", does not raise|
|Foot section||39" x 27", raises 73°|
|Motor||110 Volts, 60 Hz|
|Product weight||220 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
- The manufacturer provides limited 18 months warranty for this product.
- This warranty covers defect in material and workmanship.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details