Armedica AM-SX 1072 changing table
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Armedica AM-SX 1072 changing table helps in eliminating back strain and pain from lifting and transferring patients. Armedica Hi-Lo changing table has a one section top piece and side rails that pivot down for easy patient transfer and access Armedica AM-SX 1072 changing table motorized elevation of 37", the caregiver can tend to the patient in an upright position. Armedica AM-SX 1072 changing table facilities accommodating children and adults with special needs.
- Foot-switch control
- 4 swivel locking casters
- 34 oz vinyl with antimicrobial/antibacterial protection
- Moves smoothly up and down with no horizontal travel
- Side rails that pivot down for easy patient transfer and access
- Decorator color- have an ultra soft leather feel and soft hi-loft backing
- Vinyl - heavy duty 34 oz. material with an anti-microbial protective coating designed for use in the medical industry
Note: A table with the AMSX60 base installed has a height range of approximately 22" to 41".
|Armedica AM-SX 1072 changing table|
|Motor||120 volt, 60 Hz|
|Lifting capacity||400 lbs.|
|Height range||18" - 37"|
|Product weight||203 lbs.|
|Top dimensions||72" x 25"|
- The manufacturer provides 18 months limited warranty for this product.
- This warranty covers defect in material and workmanship.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details