Armedica Cylinder bolster
Armedica Cylinder bolster has a vinyl protective coating that guards against germs, abrasion, and stains. The cylinder bolster is available in five different sizes. In the course of therapy, bolsters offer support underneath the client's legs, arms, feet, and other body parts.
- Zipper closure
- Available in multiple sizes and colors
- Bolster pillows provide support for ankles, knees, and neck
- Made from high density foam with 34 oz. Heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3® bacterial protection.
|Cylinder bolsters Configurations:|
AM-820 - Cylinder Bolster 12”L x 3”W x 3”H
AM-821 - Cylinder Bolster 12”L x 6”W x 6”H
AM-823 - Cylinder Bolster 18”L x 8”W x 8”H
AM-822 - Cylinder Bolster 24”L x 6”W x 6”H
AM-824 - Cylinder Bolster 24”L x 8”W x 8”H
- The manufacturer provides limited 18 months warranty for this product.
- This warranty covers defect in material and workmanship.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- After two weeks, orders that are cancelled are subject to a 25% cancellation fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details