Armedica fixed height steel mat table
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Armedica fixed height steel mat table comes with 34 oz. heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3(R) bacterial protection for added comfort and safety. Armedica mat table has welded tubular steel frames and legs, with fully finished and burnished welds.
- 900 lb. Weight capacity
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components
- Welded tubular steel frames and legs, with fully finished and burnished welds
|Armedica fixed height steel mat table|
|Fixed height steel frame||20"||-||20"||20"|
|Adjustable Backrest||-||29" x 48", raises 80° with gas spring assist||-||-|
|Body section||-||55" x 48"||-||-|
|Upholstered top||48" x 84"||48" x 84"||60" x 84"||72" x 96"|
|Product weight||187 lbs.||205 lbs.||228 lbs.||310 lbs.|
|Electric motor||120 Volts, 60Hz||120 Volts, 60 Hz||120 Volts, 60Hz||120 Volts, 60 Hz|
- The manufacturer provides limited 18 months warranty for this product.
- This warranty covers defect in material and workmanship.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details