Seatara BathMobile Adjustable Shower Commode Chair
BathMobile Shower Commode Chair
Bathmobile is appropriate for occasional usage as a portable toilet and shower chair, as well as for comfortable storage, and it can be quickly constructed and dismantled in order to fit into an optional handy carrying case. Moving into and out of a wheelchair, which is one of the most critical wheelchair jobs, has never been simpler thanks to armrests and footrests that rotate to a fully open position and can also be simply removed. Bath Mobile lightweight shower chair is composed of sturdy plastic materials, increases independence and freedom while providing incredible versatility.
Bathmobile comes standard with:
- Swivel seat: 17.6" x 17.6"
- Swing down long arm rest
- 5" casters with lock
- Detachable footrests
Bath Mobile Portable Shower Commode Chair Features
Can be used over the top of a regular toilet (18.4 inches high, 15.75 inches wide), making many more restrooms accessible. Easily adjustable to the height of a range of toilet seats. and comes with push up folding arm rest for ease of transfers and improved comfort.
Thanks to its 4 castor wheels, offers easy maneuverability for family members and assistants. It is easy to take apart and pack away for storage.
All product components, including bearings and upholstery, are water-resistant.
Folds easily for storage weighing just 22 lbs. Optional to buy wheeled travel case for ease of carrying and moving. Case marked with universal wheelchair symbol for transportation by aeroplane.
|BathMobile shower commode chair|
|Height under seat||17.5"|
|Inside width under seat||15.6"|
|Chair weight||22 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||286 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product for Two years from the date of purchase by the original consumer.
This warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship except those listed in the Warranty Exclusion below:
- Damage from normal wear and tear.
- This warranty does not apply to rubber parts.
- Damage caused by failure to adhere to the Users manual.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit sustains damage from unnatural causes.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is modified without manufacturer's written consent.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is used to hold more than the weight limit of 286 lbs (130 kg).
- The warranty is VOID if the unit has been subjected unreasonable or improper use, falls from a height, or other accident.
- This warranty does not apply to the product’s textile and sponge parts, upholstery, seat pad or surfaces (i.e. discoloration, scratches or wear and tear arising from use.)
The warranty is valid only when a filled customer information form;hereand a proof of purchase (i.e., a receipt) are provided.
Standard manufacturer terms and conditions applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details