BathMobile Portable shower commode chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
BathMobile Portable shower commode chair is highly versatile, durable and adjustable to suit individual needs. The lightweight shower chair can be easily assembled/disassembled without tools to use as a travel toilet and shower chair, or for comfortable storage. Bathmobile can roll over a standard toilet or be used as a stand-alone commode, just install an optional commode pan. The 17.6"W x 17.6"D seat rotates 180° for front or back access to accommodate hygiene routine. Seat height can be adjusted 20"/21"/22" so it can be used with toilet bowls of different heights. BathMobile commode chair is made of durable plastic materials and the metal parts are made of stainless steel (including bearings).BathMobile comes standard with:
- Swivel seat (17.6"x17.6")
- Swing down long armrest
- 5" casters with lock
- Detachable footrests
- Foldable commode chair for transportation & storage
- Made from durable plastic for toilet & shower environments
- All components are waterproof including bearing & upholstery
- Four 5" castor wheels offers easy maneuverability for caregivers
- Armrests & footrests swivel to a completely open position
|BathMobile shower commode chair|
|Height under seat||17.5"|
|Inside width under seat||15.6"|
|Chair weight||22 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||286 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product for Two years from the date of purchase by the original consumer.
This warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship except those listed in the Warranty Exclusion below:
- Damage from normal wear and tear.
- This warranty does not apply to rubber parts.
- Damage caused by failure to adhere to the Users manual.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit sustains damage from unnatural causes.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is modified without manufacturer's written consent.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is used to hold more than the weight limit of 286 lbs (130 kg).
- The warranty is VOID if the unit has been subjected unreasonable or improper use, falls from a height, or other accident.
- This warranty does not apply to the product’s textile and sponge parts, upholstery, seat pad or surfaces (i.e. discoloration, scratches or wear and tear arising from use.)
The warranty is valid only when a filled customer information form;hereand a proof of purchase (i.e., a receipt) are provided.
Standard manufacturer terms and conditions applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details