Beasy II Premium Patient Transfer Board
Special quantity discounts available..
Beasy II premium patient transfer board is a 28" long board that is ideal for small areas, especially bathroom transfers. This system can be utilized for independent transfers if the attending professional approves. This method is employed by several clinics to lift patients into beds. Sliding transfers can be applied to a variety of therapeutic and transfer tasks in the clinical and home care settings thanks to Beasy II.
- Offers patients greater independence
- Provides a lifetime of safe, easy transfers
- Short length board works well in bathroom transfers
- Durable, yet light-weight construction of advanced DuPont™ spun fiberglass Minlon® polymers
Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
Beasy II specifications
|Length of board||28"|
|Width of board||12"|
|Thickness of base||1"|
|Thickness of seat||½"|
|Product weight||5 lbs.|
|Transfer weight/capacity||Up to 400 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants the product for a period of One year from date of purchase for material and workmanship, under normal use and treatment.
- This warranty covers repair and/or replacement.
- The decision to repair or replace will be at the sole discretion of manufacturer.
- Manufacturer does not warranty the color fastness or color matching of products.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details