Beds by George Dream series beds
Setup, Complete Installation & White Glove Delivery service available. (Please call us for quote)
Beds By George Dream Series Beds
Beds By George Dream Series beds are made of solid wood for greater longevity and lower chemical impact on the patient. Dream Series beds offers more clinical features when basic safety is not enough. Dream Series bed offers more square inches of visibility, 3 clinical panel choices in the door design, significantly increased visibility, lower chemical environment, greater clinical modification options, ventilation slats, more aesthetic features and longer unit longevity. BBG offers a range of modifications and accessories because we know firsthand that every medically fragile, disabled or special needs patient is different. These models are available in the standard single door or hi side dual door.
- Latching Doors
- UL and CSA approved
- Impact resistant door panels
- Amish handcrafted bed frame
- Bunkie board rated at 300 lbs. or more
- Solid wooden construction, no plastic edging or trim
- 4x4 solid wood corner posts for stability and strength
- Doors fully open along entire side and store out of the way
- Meets or exceeds FDA standards for entrapment and entanglement
- Mattress: pressure relieving foam, water resistant, anti -bacterial, low shear cover
Standard Side (Twin 36" x 76") Models
Standard side (single) door system comes 20" above the mattress and has doors on both sides.
- Model 1000 = Standard side door system, fixed (non-adjustable) bunkie board
- Model 1500 = Standard side door system, fixed height, manual adjustable head
- Model 1500-D = Standard side door system, fixed height, manual head and foot
- Model 1800 = Standard side door system, Hi Lo, Full Articulation (electric)
Hi Side (Twin 36" x 76") Models
High side (bifold) door system comes 32" above the mattress with door on one side standard.
- Model 1200 = High side (bi-fold) door system, fixed (non-adjustable) bunkie board
- Model 1700 = High side ((bi-fold) door system, fixed height, manual adjustable head
- Model 1700-D = High side (bi-fold) door system, fixed height, manual head and foot
- Model 1900 = High side (bi-fold) door system, Hi Lo, Full Articulation (electric)
Bed Deck Options
Note: Extended option (convert 76 inch Length to 80 inch Length frame) available upon request. Please contact us for specific details.
|Beds by George Dream Series beds||Standard side bed||High side bed|
|Mattress *height to floor||24"||16" to 32”|
|Door/Rail *height to floor||45"||55"|
|Door *above mattress||20"||40” when deck in lowest|
|Floor *clearance||changes with options||changes with options|
|Overall dimensions||add 4½" to mattress||add 4¾" to mattress|
|Mattress size||Twin 36" x 76"|
Extended twin 36" x 80"
|Twin 36" x 76"|
Ext Twin 36" x 80"
|Mattress||Fire retardant with anti bacterial, water resistant, low shear cover.|
Twin, Ext Twin: pressure reducing foam
|Fire retardant with anti bacterial, water resistant, low shear cover.|
pressure reducing foam
|Product weight||150 lbs.||150 lbs.|
|Maximum weight||300 lbs.||300 lbs.|
|*Height dimensions may vary based upon corner posts and other options selected.|
- 5 Years Warranty on Main Frame.
- Warranty does not covers parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer.
- Warranty excludes parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, improper operation, maintenance, storage.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Any order cancelled by the client will incur Shipping/handling charges, re-stocking fee and credit card/paypal processing fee. All orders are processed, as soon as they are received.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.