BestMove Spryte 450 standing transfer aid
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
BestMove Spryte 450 standing transfer aid is durable and affordable mobility solutions by Bestcare. Spryte 450 standing transfer aid comes with the benefits of the STA400, a higher weight capacity of 450 lbs. and has an expandable base. Together these two features allow caregivers to provide care for a wider range of residents as well as greater access to residents in more challenging environments.
Suitable for the following types of transfers:
- Room to room
- Bed to chair/wheelchair
- Bed/chair/wheelchair to commode
- Folding seats
- Dual knee pads
- Grab bar for user
- Non-slip foot rest
- Manual base open/close
- 450 lbs. carrying capacity
- Hooks for optional side support strap
BestMove Spryte STA450 lift requires assembly, it ships unassembled;
|BestMove Spryte 450 standing transfer aid|
|Overall base length||35.5"|
|Minimum seat height||26"|
|Maximum seat height||33.5"|
|Front-end base height||3.6"|
|Internal leg width (open)||32"|
|External leg width (closed)||27.7"|
|Maximum kneepad height||21"|
|Horizontal handlebar width||20"|
|Net weight||78 lbs.|
|Shipping weight||93 lbs.|
|Warranty Period||Product or component|
|Three (3) Years||Patient lift frame or spreader bar|
|Two (2) Years||Actuator, control box, pendant, charger, weigh scale, Stand aids (all components of STA400 & STA450), or casters excluding normal tread wear|
|One (1) Year||Battery or hydraulic pump|
|Six (6) Months||Reusable fabric slings|
Please call us for specific details.
- Manufacturer allows goods to be returned only with prior authorization and a valid RA number issued by the RA co-coordinator.
- RA’s will only be provided for items invoiced within 30 days of the initial RA request.
- All returns must be received within 30 days or the RA will expire.
- The returning package must be clearly marked with the RA number or the shipment will not be received or any credit issued.
- When a part is returned to manufacturer for warranty inspection a $50 service charge will apply if the part is not defective.
- Returns are subject to a minimum restocking fee of 15% or more depending on the condition of the returned items.
- Where an item was ordered incorrectly according to your purchase order or the customer no longer wants the item(s) returning freight is the responsibility of the customer.
- Patient lifts may not be returned unless the following has occurred:
- Wrong lift was shipped in error by manufacturer
- Lift is heavily damaged or defective out of the box
- Lifts being returned must be in the original carton and all parts and components included with the return.
- Failure to comply with this requirement will incur higher re-stocking fees or a rejection of the return.
- Sling's, parts and accessories may only be returned if they have not been used.
- There are no exceptions to this provision, manufacturer reserves the right to issue credit amounts based on strict adherence to this policy.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- All freight charges, fuel surcharges, handling fees and additional freight services are non-refundable.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details