BestMove Spryte 400 standing transfer aid
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
BestMove Spryte 400 standing transfer aid is positioned between a traditional walker or wheelchair and the common electric stand assist patient lift. The convenient foot lever design increases usability and results in quicker transfers. Transfer functions of all types are quick and require minimal care giver assistance. Spryte 400 is equipped with a crossbar where users can grasp and pull their self-up into a standing position using their own strength. The padded split seats swing out allowing the user to stand up and board the unit.
Suitable for the following types of transfers:
- Room to room
- Bed to chair/wheelchair
- Bed/chair/wheelchair to commode
- Folding seats
- Plastic foot rest
- Durable, molded knee pads
- Grab bar for user assisted transfer
- 4" rear casters with locking brakes
- Maximum weight capacity 400 lbs.
- Hooks for optional side support strap
|BestMove Spryte 400 standing transfer aid|
|Minimum base width||16.2"|
|Maximum base width||25.5"|
|Minimum seat height (STA400)||26.3"|
|Minimum seat height (STA400S)||21.3"|
|Unit weight||57 lbs.|
|Maximum capacity||400 lbs.|
|Warranty Period||Product or component|
|Three (3) Years||Patient lift frame or spreader bar|
|Two (2) Years||Actuator, control box, pendant, charger, weigh scale, Stand aids (all components of STA400 & STA450), or casters excluding normal tread wear|
|One (1) Year||Battery or hydraulic pump|
|Six (6) Months||Reusable fabric slings|
Please call us for specific details.
- Manufacturer allows goods to be returned only with prior authorization and a valid RA number issued by the RA co-coordinator.
- RA’s will only be provided for items invoiced within 30 days of the initial RA request.
- All returns must be received within 30 days or the RA will expire.
- The returning package must be clearly marked with the RA number or the shipment will not be received or any credit issued.
- When a part is returned to manufacturer for warranty inspection a $50 service charge will apply if the part is not defective.
- Returns are subject to a minimum restocking fee of 15% or more depending on the condition of the returned items.
- Where an item was ordered incorrectly according to your purchase order or the customer no longer wants the item(s) returning freight is the responsibility of the customer.
- Patient lifts may not be returned unless the following has occurred:
- Wrong lift was shipped in error by manufacturer
- Lift is heavily damaged or defective out of the box
- Lifts being returned must be in the original carton and all parts and components included with the return.
- Failure to comply with this requirement will incur higher re-stocking fees or a rejection of the return.
- Sling's, parts and accessories may only be returned if they have not been used.
- There are no exceptions to this provision, manufacturer reserves the right to issue credit amounts based on strict adherence to this policy.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- All freight charges, fuel surcharges, handling fees and additional freight services are non-refundable.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details