Attainment Company Big Button Autism Assistive Communication Technology (AAC)
Big Button AAC Device by Attainment Company is an easy-to-use device with a large activation space that requires minimal movement to push.
- Has a transparent cap for inserting image overlays
- Low profile for minimal movement when activating
- Options available: Big Button or Big Button Steps and Levels
- Big Button has tap-to-talk mode for three messages total
- Big Button with Steps and Levels records up to three activities, each with 10, six-second steps and records up to 10 distinct message levels which stay consistent across activities
The Big Button has two modes: single message and tap-to-talk mode. In single message mode, you get one great-sounding message. In tap-to-talk mode, the user can choose one of up to three messages, controlled by the number of button taps (similar to single- or double-clicking a computer mouse). One button tap plays the first message, two taps play the second message, and three taps play the third.
- A single 48-second message
- plus three 24-second messages in the tap-to-talk mode
The Big Button with Steps and Levels also has two modes: steps and levels. In the steps mode, you can record three activities, each with up to ten 6-second steps. After recording, you select an activity and the user plays the steps in sequence, one by one. An LCD indicates the activity and step number. The level mode gives you an additional ten distinct messages. The message stays the same until you change the level.
- Ten levels-nine levels with 6 seconds recording time plus one level with 14 seconds
- Program three activities with up to ten steps each (6 seconds recording time per step)
- LCD readout
- 40 message capacity
An overlay storage compartment on the back makes changing an overlay a snap. It’s easy to erase or edit messages without affecting the other recordings. For example, if you want to change Step 5 of a Making Coffee activity, simply select the activity, press record, move up to Step 5, press the play button, and record your new message. All other steps remain intact.
Both Big Buttons feature:
- Sleek design
- Low profiles
- Great sound
- Volume control
- Nonskid rubber feet
- Easy-touch activation
- Overlay storage in back
- Easy to slide in overlays
- 2 AAA batteries, included
- Keyhole for wall mounting
- Threaded insert for mounting
|Big Button AAC Device by Attainment Company|
|Size||5¾" Diameter across|
|Features||Volume control, durability, affordability, easy to use, low profile, nonskid rubber feet, key hole for wall mounting, threaded insert for mounting, holds 3" x 3" images, two AAA batteries included for operation|
- Attainment's GoTalk products are warranted for a period of Two (2) year from the date of delivery.
- This warranty covers material and workmanship defects or defects in the manufacturing process for two years from the original date of purchase.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- Positively no returns will be accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- A restocking fee of 20% will be charged to cover inspection, handling and repackaging.
- A Return Authorization (RA) Number will be issued and must be clearly marked on all cartons and correspondence.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- Any damage due to use, mishandling or improper packing of the return will be noted and deducted from the credit issued.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.