Biofreeze Classic Pain Relieving Gel
Biofreeze Classic Pain Relieving Gel is a non-addictive, topical pain reliever that offers a safer alternative to oral pain relievers like ibuprofen and aspirin. It is non-systemic, contains no NSAIDs, propylene glycol free, and paraben-free, making this topical pain reliever safe to use at home or in the clinic. Biofreeze Classic Pain Relieving Gel has been providing pain relief to sore muscles and joints for over 25 years. Clinical research has proven the Biofreeze formula is effective at relieving neck and lower back pain, as well as arthritis, sprains, strains, bruises, and much more. Biofreeze is perfect for at-home use and is trusted by chiropractors, physical therapists, athletic trainers, and many more healthcare professionals. Biofreeze Classic Pain Relieving Gel is available in three convenient application styles for almost any situation. The mess-free 360 Degree Spray is perfect for hard to reach areas and can be quickly applied for on-the-go relief. The roll-on applicator provides users with an even coat of Biofreeze Gel that also helps massage the muscles as it is used. The tube and pump style are great for applying to large muscle areas that may need a little more gel.
- Made with USP grade ingredients. Does not contain parabens, salicylates, NSAIDs, or propylene glycol.
- Pain relief formula is clinical research-proven, fast-acting, and long lasting that penetrates quickly to relieve aches and pains.
- #1 Clinically Recommended: Trusted by pharmacists, physical therapists, chiropractors, massage therapists, podiatrists, and athletic trainers.
- Great for sore muscles and joints, sprains, strains, and bruises and can be applied to body parts such as the hand, wrist, shoulder, foot, knee, hip, back, and neck.
- Available in multiple application types: tubes that are ideal for application to large muscle areas, roll-on provides you with an effective massage and even application, and the 360 Degree spray is perfect for hard-to-reach areas.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details