Biofreeze Pain Relief Topical Cream
The New Biofreeze Cream provides a soothing pain relieving topical analgesic in the form of a cream. This cold therapy pain treatment is the #1 clinically recommended topical pain reliever by chiropractors, physical therapists, massage therapists, and pharmacists. Biofreeze Cream for back pain, and other muscular pains, can be applied to the feet, ankles, knees, hands, wrists, elbows, hips, neck, and shoulders offer temporary pain relief from aches and pains. Biofreeze’s pain relief formula is clinical research-proven to effectively relieve pain, strains, sprains, bruises, arthritis, and more. Biofreeze Cream is ideal for at-home use and is trusted by chiropractors, physical therapists, and many more healthcare professionals. The soothing pain relief cream is perfect for applications on larger muscle areas.
- Soothing pain relief cream for sore muscles, back pain, sore joints, and arthritis.
- Long lasting, non greasy cream provides deep penetrating pain relief with natural moisturizers.
- Free of parabens and propylene glycol. Does not contain NSAIDs, Ibuprofen, Aspirin, or Salicylate.
- #1 clinically recommended topical pain reliever by chiropractors, physical therapists, massage therapists, and pharmacists.
- Biofreeze Cream is available in a convenient 3 oz. jar designed with an easy-to-use snap lid that can be taken with you on-the-go.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details