Bodypoint center-pull four point padded hip belt with push button buckle
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Bodypoint® center-pull four point padded hip belt with push button buckle attaches to the wheelchair in four places to assure that the pelvis does not move from an aligned, stable position and stays securely against the seat and back supports. Bodypoint center-pull padded hip belt has primary straps which help position the belt and secondary straps anchor the belt in position to prevent it from riding up into the abdomen or twisting. Bodypoint four-point padded hip belt has center-pull which adjusts from the center of the belt. Bodypoint center-pill hip belt has push-button buckle which is sleek, durable and its construction allows for removal of the buckle cover for easy cleaning and to change the desired button hole size to provide three buckle options in a single design.
Seat mounting bracket (optional) provides an easy & secure way to mount belts to active wheelchairs. They are ideal for chairs with sling seat upholstery or a solid seat base. The 20° bracket is designed for mounting on the side of the seat tube, and the 90° bracket is great for mounting on top. Either configuration places the belt as close as possible to the user, for better fit.Features
- Suitable for clients with low muscle tone or weakness
- Ideal for anterior pelvic tilt, pelvic rotation and thrusting
- Wrinkle-free, soft fabric lining gives users comfort with great durability
- D-ring design is deeper for larger hand sizes and stays in place for easier grasping
- Closed-cell foam in pads is highly resilient and has great pressure distribution properties
- Versatile design of the secondary strap attachments allow for anchoring the belt above or in front of the pelvis
Please call us for Special Discounts on Bulk package of 20 Pieces.
Fall risk, sacral sitting (or risk for), posterior or anterior pelvic tilt, pelvic obliquity/rotation
Two or four-point hip belt, with sub-ASIS pads (LB belts) if needed. With significant sliding risk or obliquity/rotation, consider a four-point belt or Evoflex.
|Size||A||B||C||D||Sitting Hip Width|
|Medium (M36)||1½"||14"||2¼"||51"||11" - 14"|
|Medium (M46)||1½"||18"||2¼"||56"||11" - 14"|
|Large (L62)||2"||24½"||2¾"||61"||14" - 18"|
- The manufacturer offers a Limited Lifetime warranty on this product against defects in workmanship and materials arising under normal use by the original purchaser.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to 15% restocking fee, plus applicable freight charges.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.