Broda Latitude pedal rocker chair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Special discounts available..
Broda Latitude pedal rocker chair is ergonomically designed to encourage self-mobility for individuals who require long term care with exceptional comfort. Latitude pedal rocker chair creates a calming, soothing effect for agitated individuals, through gentle rocking. 48R pedal rocker chair comes with unique comfort tension seating system which provides pressure redistribution and air flow for increased sitting comfort and support.
Broda Latitude pedal rocker chair features up to 18° of infinitely adjustable seat tilt (up to 33° when using both tilt and rocking function together) and provides safe and comfortable positioning without the use of restraints. Latitude pedal rocker chair has front pivot seat tilt which helps to maintain the client's foot on floor position for safe self-propelling while tilted. Adjustable seat to floor height from 14" - 19" accommodates both short and tall clients.
Broda Latitude pedal rocker chair offers excellent benefits for both clients and caregivers which is ideal for:
- Fall prevention
- Improved posture, feeding, breathing and overall comfort
- Promoting independence and mild exercise - a safe and stable alternative to an indoor wheelchair
- Individuals requiring Low to Moderate levels of nursing care.
- Individuals who are transitioning from independent ambulation to an assistive device while maximizing mobility and independence.
- Alzheimer/dementia users who may like to rock or are agitated and have a tendency to wander- good for alzheimer/dementia wards within a facility.
Standard padding includes:
|Broda Latitude pedal rocker chair|
|Seat width||16", 18", 20", 22"|
|Seat depth||15.5", 17", 18.5", 20"|
|Seat to floor (1" increments)||Adjustable from 14" to 19"|
|Back height||32", 33.5", 35"|
|Front total lock caster||Two x 5"|
|Rear fixed caster with brakes||Two x 5"|
|Adjustable tilt||18°(infinitely adjustable tilt)|
|Tilt when rocking||33°|
|Maximum weight capacity||250 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship as per the schedule below:
- Three years - On chair frame.
- One year - On all other components.
- A serial number or invoice number must be given for warranty coverage.
- In the event that manufacturer sends replacement parts to the customer, the customer will be invoiced for the replacement parts and shipping expense for the parts sent.
- Once the defective parts have been received by manufacturer, and determined to be defective due to faulty materials or workmanship, a credit will be issued to the customer for the invoice amount (less shipping).
Disclaimer and Limitations of Remedies:
The chair frames are guaranteed for Three years against structural defects or failure. All other parts (except seat pads and cloth or vinyl covers) including but not limited to strapping, cushions, gas springs and attachments, casters, wheels, brakes and armrests are guaranteed for one year against defects in materials and workmanship based on normal institutional use. This warranty does not cover damages that arise from improper handling, cleaning, or negligent use; inclusive of exposure to improper solutions or abrasives, exposure to heat sources, use of sharp objects, excessive agitation, pooling of fluids, or similar negligent acts. The warranty does not cover use of manufacturer chairs in a shower or pool, with the exception of the manufacturer commode/shower chair.
Voiding of warranty
- Modifications to manufacturer products or the use of non-manufacturer supplied parts voids the warranty.
- This warranty does not cover freight damage.
- It is the responsibility of the person receiving the goods to examine cartons and goods before accepting receipt.
- If damage is observed, note all damages on the bill of lading and file a claim if necessary.
- Notify the carrier of any concealed damaged within 48 hours of receipt. Any pictures of the damaged product and packaging are valuable in submitting a claim.
- Manufacturer insures all products for in transit damage, failure to notify the carrier of in transit damage voids both the insurance and the warranty.
- Warranty does not include on-site labor for the installation of warranty parts or warranty repairs.
- The owner may return to manufacturer products for warranty replacement or repair by shipping items prepaid and insured to the factory.
- Warranty completed at the factory includes both materials and labor.
- The decision to repair or replace parts is at the discretion of manufacturer.
- This warranty does not cover products or parts thereof that have been subjected to abuse, misuse, neglect, unauthorized alteration or repair, damage during installation or improper installation, or use in conflict with or contrary to the product operational guidance provided by the manufacturer's manual.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the product.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- If any part is found defective manufacturer will refurbish or replace the same at its sole discretion.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All returns must be shipped prepaid with RGA number clearly marked on the box.
- All returns are subject to inspection upon arrival for estimation of total refund.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details