Broda Revive Shower Commode chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Broda Revive tilt & recline shower commode chair is designed to provide great comfort with both tilt and recline options, as well as for customers who are shower and commode dependent on a carer. The Revive tilt and recline shower commode chair features a unique comfort tension sitting design that enables comfort and easy cleaning in the shower.
Broda Revive shower commode chair delivers unmatched safety and comfort for client security and dignity, with endlessly adjustable placement up to 12° adjustable posterior tilt, 10° adjustable anterior tilt (for client sit/stand support), and up to 67° back reclining. The range of positioning is also beneficial to caregivers, as the full elevating legrest fully supports the client's legs during showering, and the back recline aids in washing the client's hair and accessing difficult-to-reach regions. Broda Revive shower chair features a rust-resistant stainless steel frame, casters, gas springs, and fasteners. Drainage holes strategically designed to help prevent water from pooling.
The Broda Revive shower commode chair provides unmatched benefits for both clients and carers, and is suitable for:
- Client security and comfort have improved.
- Environments that are aware of infection control
- Preventing falls and interacting with clients in a safe manner
- Sitting for a long time (with exceptionally soft and comfortable 4-way stretch commode seat)
- Individuals who require just light to moderate nursing care
- Various settings, such as a skilled nursing facility (SNF), a hospital (long-term or acute care), or home care
- Bedpan with basket
- 2" offset moulded headrest
- Broda comfort tension seating
- Footrest with a single flip down
- Swing away removable armrests
- Commode seat is removable and padded.
- Three (3) stainless steel 5" total lock casters
- Stainless steel casters, 5" rear directional lock
- Frame and fasteners are made of stainless steel
- To prevent water from accumulating, there are drainage holes
- Single lower leg support with adjustable angle and articulation
- The frame is made of 16 gauge stainless steel that has been powder coated
|Broda Revive tilt & recline shower commode chair|
|Seat width||18" or 22"|
|Seat height (floor to top of seat)||24.5"|
|Overall width||24" or 28"|
|Overall length recliner||64"|
|Total lock stainless casters||3 x 5"|
|Directional lock stainless casters||1 x 5"|
|Posterior seat tilt||Up to 12° (infinitely adjustable)|
|Anterior seat tilt||Up to 10° (infinitely adjustable)|
|Back recline||Up to 67° (infinitely adjustable)|
|Chair weight||70 lbs. approx.|
|Maximum weight capacity||400 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship as per the schedule below:
- Ten years - On chair frame.
- One year - On all other components.
- A serial number or invoice number must be given for warranty coverage.
- In the event that manufacturer sends replacement parts to the customer, the customer will be invoiced for the replacement parts and shipping expense for the parts sent.
- Once the defective parts have been received by manufacturer, and determined to be defective due to faulty materials or workmanship, a credit will be issued to the customer for the invoice amount (less shipping).
Disclaimer and Limitations of Remedies:
The chair frames are guaranteed for Three years against structural defects or failure. All other parts (except seat pads and cloth or vinyl covers) including but not limited to strapping, cushions, gas springs and attachments, casters, wheels, brakes and armrests are guaranteed for one year against defects in materials and workmanship based on normal institutional use. This warranty does not cover damages that arise from improper handling, cleaning, or negligent use; inclusive of exposure to improper solutions or abrasives, exposure to heat sources, use of sharp objects, excessive agitation, pooling of fluids, or similar negligent acts. The warranty does not cover use of manufacturer chairs in a shower or pool, with the exception of the manufacturer commode/shower chair.
Voiding of warranty
- Modifications to manufacturer products or the use of non-manufacturer supplied parts voids the warranty.
- This warranty does not cover freight damage.
- It is the responsibility of the person receiving the goods to examine cartons and goods before accepting receipt.
- If damage is observed, note all damages on the bill of lading and file a claim if necessary.
- Notify the carrier of any concealed damaged within 48 hours of receipt. Any pictures of the damaged product and packaging are valuable in submitting a claim.
- Manufacturer insures all products for in transit damage, failure to notify the carrier of in transit damage voids both the insurance and the warranty.
- Warranty does not include on-site labor for the installation of warranty parts or warranty repairs.
- The owner may return to manufacturer products for warranty replacement or repair by shipping items prepaid and insured to the factory.
- Warranty completed at the factory includes both materials and labor.
- The decision to repair or replace parts is at the discretion of manufacturer.
- This warranty does not cover products or parts thereof that have been subjected to abuse, misuse, neglect, unauthorized alteration or repair, damage during installation or improper installation, or use in conflict with or contrary to the product operational guidance provided by the manufacturer's manual.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the product.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details
Are Broda’s chairs and wheelchairs considered geriatric (Geri) chairs or furniture?
- According to the FDA’s Department of Health and Human Services Broda’s chairs and wheelchairs fall under the Medical Device category and are classified as Class I Mechanical Wheelchairs.
- The Veteran’s Health Association’s Prosthetic Clinical Management Program (PCMP) validates the clinical use of Broda products as Manual Wheelchairs with Tilt and Recline Combination Seat Functions.
No! Broda’s products are classified as Durable Medical Equipment.
How much does it cost to buy one of Broda’s wheelchairs?
- Pricing varies by product type based on specific chair need and configuration as well as the purchase options offered. Our support team and partners will help configure the specific accessories, padding packages, colors and features for your perfect fit.
Are additional cushions required or recommended when using a Broda Wheelchair?
- Not necessarily, but it depends on each user’s specific seating needs. An OT, PT, ATP, or seating specialist should be consulted for a seating evaluation. Broda offers numerous custom solutions for most seating needs.
Are Broda’s Tilt-in-Space chairs or wheelchairs considered restraints?
- No! Broda’s products are not restraints rather they are Supportive Positioning Devices. When Broda’s Tilt-in-Space Seating Systems are used properly following the obtainment of a physician’s order and in accordance with the patient care plan they are not considered a restraint.
How much tilt or recline is needed to be clinically effective?
- The greater angles of tilt and recline generally provide better pressure relief. The greatest reductions in pressure are seen when tilt and recline are used together, either at tilt of 35° with recline 100° or tilt of 15-25° with recline of 120°. Tilt, when used alone, must be greater than about 25° to achieve pressure relief and/or tissue perfusion at the ischial tuberosities. Recline, when used alone, can increase shear but may provide reduction in pressure at the ischial tuberosities at angles greater than 90-100°.
How do you clean and disinfect Broda's products?
- Clean with 1:4 bleach / water, peroxide, & quaternary ammonium at the recommended dilution. Rinse thoroughly with clean water and pat dry.
- Clean with Water based Cleaner, 1:4 Mix of bleach & water. Rinse thoroughly with clean water and pat dry.
The Broda’s products are easy to clean, use the following solutions to disinfect on a regular basis: