Broda Synthesis V4 tilt recliner
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Broda Synthesis V4 tilt recliner provides the fullest range of positioning features, comfort, and reliability to the user. Synthesis V4 tilt recliner comes with newly designed adjustable wings which provide individualized upper lateral support for better positioning. Broda Synthesis V4 recliner has unique comfort tension seating system that provides pressure redistribution and air flow for increased sitting comfort and support. Its new aesthetic and styling options suit a variety of preferences and fit the facilities of today and tomorrow.
Broda Synthesis tilt recliner features up to 40° of infinitely adjustable seat tilt and up to 90° of infinitely adjustable back recline, as well as Trendelenburg positioning which provides safe and comfortable positioning without the use of restraints. Its front pivot seat tilt helps to maintain a forward line of sight, enhancing socialization and engagement.
Broda Synthesis V4 tilt recliner offers exceptional benefits for both clients and caregivers which is ideal for:
- Accommodating hyperextension
- Fall prevention and safe client handling
- Improved posture, oxygenation, feeding, and overall comfort
- Changing incontinence products without transferring from the chair
- Decreasing patient fatigue and postural deviations reducing the use of restraints
- Individuals requiring moderate to advanced levels of nursing care
- Hospital and acute care (with the addition of our ACC padding package)
- Severe agitation and involuntary movement such as huntington’s chorea (with the addition of HSP padding package)
Standard padding includes:In Accent color
|Broda Synthesis V4 tilt recliner|
|Seat width||16", 18", 20", 22", 24", 26"|
|Seat depth||17", 18.5", 20"|
|Seat height (seat to floor)||19", 20.5", 22", 23.5"|
|Back height||32", 33.5", 35"|
|Front total lock casters||2 x 5"|
|Single directional lock casters||6"|
|Infinitely adjustable tilt in space||Up to 40°|
|Infinitely adjustable back recline||Up to 90°|
|Maximum weight capacity||350 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship as per the schedule below:
- Ten years - On chair frame.
- One year - On all other components.
- A serial number or invoice number must be given for warranty coverage.
- In the event that manufacturer sends replacement parts to the customer, the customer will be invoiced for the replacement parts and shipping expense for the parts sent.
- Once the defective parts have been received by manufacturer, and determined to be defective due to faulty materials or workmanship, a credit will be issued to the customer for the invoice amount (less shipping).
Disclaimer and Limitations of Remedies:
The chair frames are guaranteed for Three years against structural defects or failure. All other parts (except seat pads and cloth or vinyl covers) including but not limited to strapping, cushions, gas springs and attachments, casters, wheels, brakes and armrests are guaranteed for one year against defects in materials and workmanship based on normal institutional use. This warranty does not cover damages that arise from improper handling, cleaning, or negligent use; inclusive of exposure to improper solutions or abrasives, exposure to heat sources, use of sharp objects, excessive agitation, pooling of fluids, or similar negligent acts. The warranty does not cover use of manufacturer chairs in a shower or pool, with the exception of the manufacturer commode/shower chair.
Voiding of warranty
- Modifications to manufacturer products or the use of non-manufacturer supplied parts voids the warranty.
- This warranty does not cover freight damage.
- It is the responsibility of the person receiving the goods to examine cartons and goods before accepting receipt.
- If damage is observed, note all damages on the bill of lading and file a claim if necessary.
- Notify the carrier of any concealed damaged within 48 hours of receipt. Any pictures of the damaged product and packaging are valuable in submitting a claim.
- Manufacturer insures all products for in transit damage, failure to notify the carrier of in transit damage voids both the insurance and the warranty.
- Warranty does not include on-site labor for the installation of warranty parts or warranty repairs.
- The owner may return to manufacturer products for warranty replacement or repair by shipping items prepaid and insured to the factory.
- Warranty completed at the factory includes both materials and labor.
- The decision to repair or replace parts is at the discretion of manufacturer.
- This warranty does not cover products or parts thereof that have been subjected to abuse, misuse, neglect, unauthorized alteration or repair, damage during installation or improper installation, or use in conflict with or contrary to the product operational guidance provided by the manufacturer's manual.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the product.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- If any part is found defective manufacturer will refurbish or replace the same at its sole discretion.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All returns must be shipped prepaid with RGA number clearly marked on the box.
- All returns are subject to inspection upon arrival for estimation of total refund.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details