Chamberlain Positioning Vehicle Seat Belt System
Chamberlain vehicle seat belt positioning device is used to keep children and adults in their seats while driving. Children and adults weighing between 81 and 225 lbs. can use this system. A positioning vest is included with the chamberlain vehicle system to offer upper torso support. The chamberlain positioning device is best suited for users 48" or shorter and no taller than the top of the headrest or back of the seat in the car.
- No base required
- Easy transfer into a vehicle
- Occupant sits on the vehicle seat
- Fits children and adults 81 to 225 lbs.
- EZ-UP headrest and cap available as optional
Chamberlain positioning device includes:
- Torso support system
- Tether extension assembly
- Anti-Slouching leg strap assembly
- Positioning vest (small, medium, or large)
Important note: The Attachment Bracket Kit is designed for use in vehicles that do not have LATCH. The Chamberlain must be installed with LATCH or with the Attachment Bracket kit. All Vehicles 2003 and newer are equipped with LATCH in at least two rear seating positions, so there should be no installation issues for these vehicles and the Attachment Bracket will not be necessary. Many 2000 – 2002 models also have LATCH (See your vehicle owner’s manual to verify if LATCH is present).
For vehicles without LATCH, the attachment bracket can only be used on vehicle seats that you can slide a ruler, or similar object, from the backside of the vehicle seat through the crack in the vehicle seat (where the seat bottom and seat back come together) through to the front side of the seat. This can usually be done in mini-vans and SUVs. Generally, the Attachment Bracket cannot be installed in the back seat of sedans. Installation of the Attachment Bracket Kit does require that a hole be drilled through the vehicle’s floorboard.
- The manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser of the product that, if properly used strictly in accordance with the instructions and specifications included in the original packaging, it shall be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of One (1) Year from the date of original purchase.
- This warranty does not include damages due to external sources, including, but not limited to accident, negligence, misuse, neglect, alteration, repair, improper installation, improper testing or use that is not in conformance with the instructions and specifications in the instruction booklet included.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Positively no returns accepted after 3 months from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchanges of Hygiene products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.