Clinton shrouded, power table with stirrups, adjustable backrest and footrest
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Clinton shrouded, power table with stirrups, adjustable backrest and footrest features ultra-strong, uni-frame base and top construction. Footrest is adjustable from either side and raises 80° from flat.Features
- 2" ultra-firm padding
- Customize with options
- Self-lubricating pivot points
- Hands-free low voltage foot control
- Easy-clean, ABS plastic enclosed lift
- Heavy duty, all welded, lift mechanism
- 500 lbs. load capacity under normal use
- Durable gray powder-coated steel frame
- Smooth 110 volt electric height adjustment
- Seamless, rounded corner, upholstered top
- Low height may help achieve ADA tax credit
- Retractable, 2-position, length adjustable stirrups
- Electric power height adjustment with foot control
- Ultra-strong, uni-frame base and top construction
- Easy service, self contained, electrical components
- Footrest is adjustable from either side and lowers up to 80° from flat
- Pneumatic backrest is adjustable from either side and raises 80° from flat
- Power supply and motor meets UL 60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 601.1
|Clinton shrouded, power table with stirrups|
|Overall height range||21" - 34"|
|Load capacity under normal use||500 lbs.|
- 5-Year limited warranty applies to all products.
- Manufacturer warrants products to be free of defects in materials, workmanship or design under normal use and service conditions for five years on all mechanical products, all electric equipment and support items, from the date of purchase to the original purchaser only.
- If the product and/or equipment should become defective within the 5-year warranty period, manufacturer will send replacement parts or replace it (at its discretion) free of charge, including return transportation to you. All labor not included.
- Warranty does not include damage resulting from accident, abuse or misuse of the product and expressly excludes normal wearing of parts (including but not limited to vinyl) or defect caused by transportation, accident, fire, flood, improper assembly, alteration, or negligence.
- In addition, all representations and warranties made by any person or entity other than manufacturer main office is excluded from this warranty.
- Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to five years from purchase and all implied warranties are expressly excluded to the extent permitted by law and are otherwise limited to the terms of express warranties as set forth above.
- This is the exclusive remedy, and law for consequential or incidental damages under any and all warranties is excluded to the extent exclusion permits liability.
- This warranty does not cover or compensate for any loss of use damages that may occur as a result of failure of equipment cover under this warranty.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to alter or change equipment without prior notice, and to repair or replace warranted equipment with new parts or new products.
- Exceeding the recommended weight capacity of any Clinton product with stationary weight or a total combined weight consisting of stationary weight and applied force under normal intended or unintended use voids this and all implied or stated warranties.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Product must be returned within 30 days of written authorization or new RGA# must be requested as credit may be effected.
- Special order items are non-returnable, non-cancelable for any reason once production begins.
- Cancellation of orders in transit will be charged all shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- No merchandise may be returned for credit without prior written authorization.
- Returns authorized by Manufacturer must be shipped freight prepaid (No collect deliveries will be accepted).
- All products for return must be in original packaging, unused, unassembled and in resalable condition or no credit may be issued.
- Clinton error - 100% credit granted.
- Unused goods in original packing, returned within 90 days days original delivery date - 80% credit granted.
- Unused goods in original packing, returned 90-120 days from original delivery date - 60% credit granted.
- Goods not returned within 121 days from delivery date are non-returnable - no credit, no exceptions.
- Damaged goods:- appropriate credit less repair costs & restocking charges.
- Items deemed special order or damaged items due to improper packing when returned - no credit issued.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.