Columbia 2000 therapedic integrated positioning car seat
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
2000 Therapedic Integrated Positioning Car Seat is lighter and narrower Car Seat designed to accommodate children with mild positioning needs. The IPS offers the safety of an everyday car seat while providing a higher level of postural support than a traditional car seat. The IPS Car Seat accommodates a wide weight range of 20-102 lbs and provides a comfortable seating environment as a result of the memory foam back support and seating area and it comes standard with head support.Modern, Multi Color Design
Featuring a modern design combination of faux suede and mesh.Ideal for Transport
The smaller sized IPS Car Seat is approved for airline travel in the passenger cabin, school buses, vans and cars.Ability to Grow
The combination of the IPS Car Seats weight capacity and optional seat depth extender, allow for the seat to grow as the child or young adult grows.Features
- Crash tested to FMVSS #213
- Certified for use in aircraft
- Positioning options available
- Accommodate users weighing 20 - 102 lb and up to 60” tall
- Optional seat depth extender allows car seat to grow with the child
- Durable, machine washable, comfortable padded cover in three color options
- Crotch strap pad
- Soft-padded headwings
- Dual-hook tether strap
- Lateral positioning pads
- Memory foam back/seat padding reducs sores and fatigue
- Standard 5-point harness restraint for better protection than vehicle lap/shoulder belt
- Lateral Pads
- Swing Away Abductor Available in three different sizes (standard, with 2″ seat extender and 5″ seat extender) to accommodate base seating option and both seat extenders, provides additional positioning support for proper hip alignment.
- Seat Extender Seat extender attachment to the car seat shell, covered by the car seat upholstery, that adds depth to the seat. Available in two sizes, 2½ or 5″.
- Bolt-In Hardware Kit Required on all vehicles manufactured prior to 2002 to properly secure car seat into vehicle, also includes tether strap.
- Extensor Thrust Wedge Foam wedge that provides additional aide to a child or young adult that needs assistance in leaning back into the seat. Available in 2″ model.
- Buckle Guard Plastic cover to eliminate ability for child or young adult to engage the release button of the five point harness.
- Retainer Clip Guard Plastic cover to eliminate ability for child or young adult to disengage the chest clips.
|Columbia 2000 IPS Car Seat|
|Weight capacity||20 - 102 lb||20 - 102 lb||20 - 102 lb||20 - 102 lb||20 - 102 lb||20 - 102 lb|
|Shoulder harness heights||11.5", 14.5", 17.5", 20.5"||11.5", 14.5", 17.5", 20.5"||11.5", 14.5", 17.5", 20.5"||11.5", 14.5", 17.5", 20.5"||11.5", 14.5", 17.5", 20.5"||11.5", 14.5", 17.5", 20.5"|
|Inside seat width at front||15.5"||15.5"||15.5"||15.5"||15.5"||15.5"|
|Inside seat width at rear||13"||13"||13"||13"||13"||13"|
|Product weight||11 lb||11 lb||11 lb||11 lb||11 lb||11 lb|
- Every Inspired By Drive product is provided with a minimum one year manufacturer’s warranty.
- This warranty ensures that when you receive our products they will arrive free of defects in material and workmanship.
- Manufacturer may repair or replace any part or entire product at its own discretion for a period of up to one year from the date of delivery.
- This warranty does not include cost of inconvenience, returning, property damage, misuse, abuse, accident or similar incidents.
- Products returned for warranty replacement or repair must be shipped prepaid.
- The warranty will not apply if the product has been tampered with or repaired by unauthorized individuals.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- We will provide a full refund for all unused products returned within 30 days from the date purchase
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders and Special order items are non-refundable and non-returnable
- In the event that the damage occurs during the shipping back to us, the issue will need to be resolved between you and the shipping company.
- We strongly recommend that you package the product properly, secure a tracking number and add insurance to protect against this possibility.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details