Columbia Ultima Access Bath Chair by Inspired by Drive
Columbia Ultima Access bath chair is designed with comfort, functionality and durability in mind. It also features a combination of ComfortMesh, aluminum base and multiple Adjustment angles to create a great solution for assistive bathing. Additionally, the Ultima access features a Polyurethane seat cushion, which provides additional support and enhanced bathing access via the opening in the seating area.
Bacterial and fungal resistant ComfortMesh seat cover and a rust resistant frame provide the ultimate material combination to handle daily bathing.
By simply utilizing adjustment bars (no tools required), four different seat to back angles can be adjusted on the fly (0°, 30°,60°,90°) and three different leg to seat angles can be created (0°, -30°, -60°) providing the caregiver or parent with multiple bathing options.
Two standard positioning belts that can be used in multiple positions provide postural support for the user. Additional belts and supports can be added to further enhance positioning efforts.
- Folds flat for storage
- Includes two positioning belts
- Independently adjustable seat, back and leg angles
- Seat-to-leg angles: 0º, -30º, -60º (from horizontal)
- Bacteria and fungal resistant ComfortMesh seat cover
- Seat-to-back angles: 0º, 30º, 60º, 90º (from vertical)
- Detachable armrests
- Lateral support: Foam cushion that is added to the chair’s base, provides enhanced torso positioning.
- Head support: Foam cushion that is added to the chair’s base, provides additional comfort and positioning support for the head.
- Detachable rolling base: High grade aluminum with casters, that allows for easy transport to the shower. Anti-Tippers included.
- Positioning belt: Available in two options a standard version and an upgraded rapid dry version which offers two sizes (4" and 5"), both belts aid with improving posture and safety.
- Detachable extension base: A stainless steel base that provides additional chair height, creating enhanced bathing access. Easily attaches to the chair’s base by utilizing securing straps.
|Columbia Ultima Access bath chair|
|Product weight||27 lbs.||28 lbs.||29.5 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||130 lbs.||160 lbs.||180 lbs.|
|Height capacity||40" - 54"||54" - 68"||68" - 80"|
|Overall length (flat)||45"||53"||61"|
|Leg length (flat)||39.5"||41.5"||44.5"|
|Inside seat width||13"||14"||16"|
|Seat height above floor||4" - 15"||4" - 15"||4" - 15"|
- Every Inspired By Drive product is provided with a minimum one year manufacturer’s warranty.
- This warranty ensures that when you receive our products they will arrive free of defects in material and workmanship.
- Manufacturer may repair or replace any part or entire product at its own discretion for a period of up to one year from the date of delivery.
- This warranty does not include cost of inconvenience, returning, property damage, misuse, abuse, accident or similar incidents.
- Products returned for warranty replacement or repair must be shipped prepaid.
- The warranty will not apply if the product has been tampered with or repaired by unauthorized individuals.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details