Columbia Ultima Access stainless steel bath chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Columbia Ultima Access stainless steel bath chair is designed with comfort, functionality and durability in mind. It also features a combination of ComfortMesh, Stainless steel base and multiple Adjustment angles to create a great solution for assistive bathing. Additionally, the Ultima access features a Polyurethane seat cushion, which provides additional support and enhanced bathing access via the opening in the seating area.
Bacterial and fungal resistant ComfortMesh seat cover and a rust resistant stainless steel frame provide the ultimate material combination to handle daily bathing.
By simply utilizing adjustment bars (no tools required), four different seat to back angles can be adjusted on the fly (0°, 30°,60°,90°) and three different leg to seat angles can be created (0°, -30°, -60°) providing the caregiver or parent with multiple bathing options.
Two standard positioning belts that can be used in multiple positions provide postural support for the user. Additional belts and supports can be added to further enhance positioning efforts.
- Folds flat for storage
- Includes two positioning belts
- Independently adjustable seat, back and leg angles
- Seat-to-leg angles: 0º, -30º, -60º (from horizontal)
- Bacteria and fungal resistant ComfortMesh seat cover
- Seat-to-back angles: 0º, 30º, 60º, 90º (from vertical)
- Detachable armrests
- Attached rolling base
- Lateral support: Foam cushion that is added to the chair’s base, provides enhanced torso positioning.
- Head support: Foam cushion that is added to the chair’s base, provides additional comfort and positioning support for the head.
- Detachable rolling base: High grade aluminum and stainless steel base with casters, that allows for easy transport to the shower. Anti-Tippers included.
- Positioning belt: Available in two options a standard version and an upgraded rapid dry version which offers two sizes (4" and 5"), both belts aid with improving posture and safety.
- Detachable extension base: A stainless steel base that provides additional chair height, creating enhanced bathing access. Easily attaches to the chair’s base by utilizing securing straps.
|Columbia Ultima Access stainless steel bath chair|
|Product weight||27 lbs.||28 lbs.||29.5 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||130 lbs.||160 lbs.||180 lbs.|
|Height capacity||40" - 54"||54" - 68"||68" - 80"|
|Overall length (flat)||45"||53"||61"|
|Leg length (flat)||39.5"||41.5"||44.5"|
|Inside seat width||13"||14"||16"|
|Seat height above floor||4" - 15"||4" - 15"||4" - 15"|
- Every Inspired By Drive product is provided with a minimum one year manufacturer’s warranty.
- This warranty ensures that when you receive our products they will arrive free of defects in material and workmanship.
- Manufacturer may repair or replace any part or entire product at its own discretion for a period of up to one year from the date of delivery.
- This warranty does not include cost of inconvenience, returning, property damage, misuse, abuse, accident or similar incidents.
- Products returned for warranty replacement or repair must be shipped prepaid.
- The warranty will not apply if the product has been tampered with or repaired by unauthorized individuals.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- We will provide a full refund for all unused products returned within 30 days from the date purchase
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders and Special order items are non-refundable and non-returnable
- In the event that the damage occurs during the shipping back to us, the issue will need to be resolved between you and the shipping company.
- We strongly recommend that you package the product properly, secure a tracking number and add insurance to protect against this possibility.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details