Columbia Ultima stainless steel bath chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Columbia Ultima stainless steel bath chair is designed with comfort, functionality, and durability in mind, the Ultima Bath Chair provides a great solution for those with assistive bathing needs. The Ultima’s combination of mesh seating area, stainless steel frame, and multiple adjustment angles for bathing team to create a comfortable environment for the user along with the features and durability a parent or caregiver desires.Durability:
Bacterial and fungal resistant ComfortMesh seat cover and a rust resistant stainless steel frame provide the ultimate material combination to handle daily bathing.Adjustability:
By simply utilizing adjustment bars (no tools required), four different seat to back angles can be adjusted on the fly (0°, 30°,60°,90°) and three different leg to seat angles can be created (0°, -30°, -60°) providing the parent or caregiver with multiple bathing options.Positioning support:
Two standard positioning belts that can be used in multiple positions provide postural support for the user. Additional belts and supports can be added to further enhance positioning efforts.Features
- Folds flat for storage
- Includes two positioning belts
- Independently adjustable seat, back and leg angles
- Seat-to-leg angles: 0º, -30º, -60º (from horizontal)
- Bacteria and fungal resistant ComfortMesh seat cover
- Seat-to-back angles: 0º, 30º, 60º, 90º (from vertical)
- Detachable armrests
- Attached rolling base
- Lateral trunk support: Foam cushion that is added to the chair’s base, provides enhanced trunk positioning.
- Padded abductor: Attaches easily to the chair’s base, to improve hip alignment and stabilize seating posture.
- Head support: Foam cushion that is added to the chair’s base, provides additional comfort and positioning support for the head.
- Detachable rolling base: High grade aluminum and stainless steel base with casters, that allows for easy transport to the shower. anti-tippers included.
- Positioning belt: Available in two options a standard version and an upgraded rapid dry version which offers two sizes (4″ and 5″), both belts aid with improving posture and safety.
- Detachable extension base: A stainless steel base that provides additional chair height, creating enhanced bathing access. Easily attaches to the chair’s base by utilizing securing straps.
Limited Stock Price - Price call for availability
|Columbia Ultima Stainless Steel Bath Chair|
|Product Size||Small/Medium||Large||Extra Large|
|Weight Capacity||130 lbs||160 lbs||180 lbs|
|Height Capacity||40' - 54"||54" - 68"||68" - 80"|
|Overall Length (Flat)||45"||53"||61"|
|Chair Leg Length (Flat)||39.5"||41.5"||44.5"|
|Inside Seat Depth||14"||15"||17"|
|Seat Height Above Floor||4" - 15"||4" - 15"||4" - 15"|
|Product Weight||20.5 lbs||21.5 lbs||23 lbs|
- Every Inspired By Drive product is provided with a minimum one year manufacturer’s warranty.
- This warranty ensures that when you receive our products they will arrive free of defects in material and workmanship.
- Manufacturer may repair or replace any part or entire product at its own discretion for a period of up to one year from the date of delivery.
- This warranty does not include cost of inconvenience, returning, property damage, misuse, abuse, accident or similar incidents.
- Products returned for warranty replacement or repair must be shipped prepaid.
- The warranty will not apply if the product has been tampered with or repaired by unauthorized individuals.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- We will provide a full refund for all unused products returned within 30 days from the date purchase
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders and Special order items are non-refundable and non-returnable
- In the event that the damage occurs during the shipping back to us, the issue will need to be resolved between you and the shipping company.
- We strongly recommend that you package the product properly, secure a tracking number and add insurance to protect against this possibility.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details