Columbia Ultima bath chair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Columbia Ultima bath chair is designed with comfort, functionality, and durability in mind, the Ultima Bath Chair provides a great solution for those with assistive bathing needs. The Ultima’s combination of mesh seating area, and multiple adjustment angles for bathing team to create a comfortable environment for the user along with the features and durability a parent or caregiver desires.Durability:
Bacterial and fungal resistant ComfortMesh seat cover and a rust resistant aluminum frame provide the ultimate material combination to handle daily bathing.Adjustability:
By simply utilizing adjustment bars (no tools required), four different seat to back angles can be adjusted on the fly (0°, 30°,60°,90°) and three different leg to seat angles can be created (0°, -30°, -60°) providing the parent or caregiver with multiple bathing options.Positioning support:
Two standard positioning belts that can be used in multiple positions provide postural support for the user. Additional belts and supports can be added to further enhance positioning efforts.Features
- Folds flat for storage
- Includes two positioning belts
- Independently adjustable seat, back and leg angles
- Seat-to-leg angles: 0º, -30º, -60º (from horizontal)
- Bacteria and fungal resistant ComfortMesh seat cover
- Seat-to-back angles: 0º, 30º, 60º, 90º (from vertical)
- Detachable armrests
- Attached rolling base
- Lateral trunk support: Foam cushion that is added to the chair’s base, provides enhanced trunk positioning.
- Padded abductor: Attaches easily to the chair’s base, to improve hip alignment and stabilize seating posture.
- Head support: Foam cushion that is added to the chair’s base, provides additional comfort and positioning support for the head.
- Detachable rolling base: High grade aluminum base with casters, that allows for easy transport to the shower. anti-tippers included.
- Positioning belt: Available in two options a standard version and an upgraded rapid dry version which offers two sizes (4? and 5?), both belts aid with improving posture and safety.
- Detachable extension base: A stainless steel base that provides additional chair height, creating enhanced bathing access. Easily attaches to the chair’s base by utilizing securing straps.
Limited Stock Price - Price call for availability
|Columbia Ultima Bath Chair|
|Product Size||Small/Medium||Large||Extra Large|
|Weight Capacity||130 lbs||160 lbs||180 lbs|
|Height Capacity||40' - 54"||54" - 68"||68" - 80"|
|Overall Length (Flat)||45"||53"||61"|
|Chair Leg Length (Flat)||39.5"||41.5"||44.5"|
|Inside Seat Depth||14"||15"||17"|
|Seat Height Above Floor||4" - 15"||4" - 15"||4" - 15"|
|Product Weight||20.5 lbs||21.5 lbs||23 lbs|
- Every Inspired By Drive product is provided with a minimum one year manufacturer’s warranty.
- This warranty ensures that when you receive our products they will arrive free of defects in material and workmanship.
- Manufacturer may repair or replace any part or entire product at its own discretion for a period of up to one year from the date of delivery.
- This warranty does not include cost of inconvenience, returning, property damage, misuse, abuse, accident or similar incidents.
- Products returned for warranty replacement or repair must be shipped prepaid.
- The warranty will not apply if the product has been tampered with or repaired by unauthorized individuals.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details