Comfort company Acta-Embrace ATI anti thrust foam cushion
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Comfort company Acta-Embrace ATI anti thrust foam cushion is constructed of high strength, lightweight aluminum. Embrace anti-thrust cushion provides anterior pelvic build-up to prevent forward migration. Anti-thrust acta-embrace cushion is moldable to enable additional contour and support. The moldable base maintains its shape under even the most active users. Anti-thrust acta-embrace cushion has dynamic nature of input which provides positioning support while allowing for movement. The insert can be re-molded to meet changes in a person’s physical and functional needs.
Cushion cover options:
Stretch-Air - These are latex free covers are designed for patient comfort and heat dissipation. This two-ply material combines a soft and high-stretch Polyester top layer with a waterproof Polyurethane barrier underneath providing additional incontinence protection.
Comfort-tek - It is designed with a Polyurethane material for infection control and as an incontinence barrier, has a smooth and extremely soft top layer with a high-stretch Polyester backing. It is an easy to clean surface and can be cleaned using most common disinfectants. It is Latex free.
A new cover option adapted from leading prosthetics technology, GlideWear is designed to promote healing and reduce the risk of Decubitus Ulcers through the use of the Shear Reduction Zone. The GlideWear technology option is available as an embedded upgrade to Stretch-Air & Comfort-Tek fabric options.
- Improved comfort from reduced friction
- 100% breathability for microclimate control
- Reduction of shear forces to increase skin protection
- Deep lateral and medial leg contours promote postural alignment
- Tapered leg adductors increase in width near the back of the cushion to give support to the greater trochanters
- Two layers of foam, a contoured molded base, foam with a layer of memory foam for comfort and skin protection
Please call us to configure custom cushion size.
Custom and Non-Standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
|Comfort company Acta-Embrace ATI anti thrust foam cushion|
|Seat well/Rear height||2"/3"|
|Medial Thigh Support||4.5"|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs. to 400 lbs.|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- If any product for which the purchaser demands rerouting before delivery, there will be a 25% restocking fee for all merchandise that is rerouted.
- No restocking fee will be charged if an error by manufacturer resulted in shipment of product that did not conform with the order received.
- Once a non-standard item has been started in production, Manufacturer does not allow cancellations.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to determine condition and salability of products returned.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.