Comfort company Acta-Embrace ATI anti thrust foam cushion
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Comfort company Acta-Embrace ATI anti thrust foam cushion is constructed of high strength, lightweight aluminum. Embrace anti-thrust cushion provides anterior pelvic build-up to prevent forward migration. Anti-thrust acta-embrace cushion is moldable to enable additional contour and support. The moldable base maintains its shape under even the most active users. Anti-thrust acta-embrace cushion has dynamic nature of input which provides positioning support while allowing for movement. The insert can be re-molded to meet changes in a person’s physical and functional needs.
Cushion cover options:
Stretch-Air - These are latex free covers are designed for patient comfort and heat dissipation. This two-ply material combines a soft and high-stretch Polyester top layer with a waterproof Polyurethane barrier underneath providing additional incontinence protection.
Comfort-tek - It is designed with a Polyurethane material for infection control and as an incontinence barrier, has a smooth and extremely soft top layer with a high-stretch Polyester backing. It is an easy to clean surface and can be cleaned using most common disinfectants. It is Latex free.
A new cover option adapted from leading prosthetics technology, GlideWear is designed to promote healing and reduce the risk of Decubitus Ulcers through the use of the Shear Reduction Zone. The GlideWear technology option is available as an embedded upgrade to Stretch-Air & Comfort-Tek fabric options.
- Improved comfort from reduced friction
- 100% breathability for microclimate control
- Reduction of shear forces to increase skin protection
- Deep lateral and medial leg contours promote postural alignment
- Tapered leg adductors increase in width near the back of the cushion to give support to the greater trochanters
- Two layers of foam, a contoured molded base, foam with a layer of memory foam for comfort and skin protection
Please call us to configure custom cushion size.
Custom and Non-Standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
|Comfort company Acta-Embrace ATI anti thrust foam cushion|
|Seat well/Rear height||2"/3"|
|Medial Thigh Support||4.5"|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs. to 400 lbs.|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- Products returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
20% of price of all returned items.
40% of price of all returned items.
No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details