Comfort company ascent foam cushion
Comfort company ascent foam cushions is for users who are prone to pressure ulcers. Ascent cushion is a skin protection seat cushion that uses a soft foam construction to provide exceptional pressure relief. With its 3 layers of high resiliency foam and minor adductors, abductors, and anti-thrust shelf, the contour of the Ascent cushion encourages proper anatomical positioning.Features
- Visco ischial insert provides extra protection for ischial areas
- Pelvic, lateral, and medial thigh supports promote postural alignment
- Two densities of high resiliency foam increase surface area and comfort
- Tapered leg adductors increase in width near the back of the cushion to give support to the greater trochanters
Please call us to configure custom cushion size.
Custom and Non-Standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
|Comfort company ascent foam cushion|
|Medial thigh support||N/A|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs. to 400 lbs.|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- Products returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
20% of price of all returned items.
40% of price of all returned items.
No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details