Comfort company comfort standard arm support pad
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Comfort company comfort standard arm support pad is 22" long that provides finger support for all users and prevent edema. It also provides support for contractures and tone, while preventing finger drop. The arm support has comfortable straps for securing the arm and can be easily adjusted and removed. Comfort standard arm support has solace fabric cover option which is fluid-proof, anti-microbial and soft to the touch. This cover is designed for pressure relief and comfort and the multi-dimensional stretch design alleviates pressure on bony prominences and provides optimal skin protection.
Standard arm support features 4 mounting hardware options, they are described below :
Elevating, Articulating Depth adjustable (EAD) hardware: Allows am trough to be elevated & articulated with a quick release lever. Trough can be adjusted for depth up to 3" and width up to 5" and hardware weighs only 1.2 lbs.
Interlock bracket: locks down to either ¾" or 7/8" (1" upon request) tubing using a two bolt connection. Standard with fixed or swing-away hardware options.
Swing-away hardware: The rotating base system allows the comfort arm to be angularly rotated side-to-side and adjusted front and back 7".
Track mount: Hardware specifically designed for the Pride TB3 style chairs.
|Comfort standard arm support pad|
|Model number||Length x Width||Effective width||Elbow well height||Inferior support thickness|
|2002R-PAD||22" x 6"||4.0"||2.75"||1.5"|
|2002L-PAD||22" x 6"||4.0"||2.75"||1.5"|
|2002R-14-PAD||14" x 6"||4.0"||2.75"||1.5"|
|2002L-14-PAD||14" x 6"||4.0"||2.75"||1.5"|
|2002R-17-PAD||17" x 6"||4.0"||2.75"||1.5"|
|2002L-17-PAD||17" x 6"||4.0"||2.75"||1.5"|
|2002R-M-PAD||22" x 6"||4.0"||2.75"||1.5"|
|2002L-M-PAD||22" x 6"||4.0"||2.75"||1.5"|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- If any product for which the purchaser demands rerouting before delivery, there will be a 25% restocking fee for all merchandise that is rerouted.
- No restocking fee will be charged if an error by manufacturer resulted in shipment of product that did not conform with the order received.
- Once a non-standard item has been started in production, Manufacturer does not allow cancellations.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to determine condition and salability of products returned.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.