Comfort company curve foam cushion
Comfort company curve foam cushion is a high-density, molded polyurethane foam which increases seated surface area. Curve cushion is engineered for the user who wants a general use positioning cushion at a great value. Curve cushion reduces potential high-pressure areas and provides additional comfort to users. Curve cushion features medial and lateral thigh supports to promote proper posture and distribution of pressure. Curve cushion comes standard with a non-skid bottom with optional hook and loop connection.
Comfort company curve cushion offers you to choose either Stretch-Air fabric cover or Comfort-Tek cover. Stretch-Air cover is designed for air transmission and heat reduction. This two ply, breathable laminate cover combines a high stretch lycra top layer with a layer of reticulating foam and waterproof, breathable vapor barrier. Comfort-Tek cover is engineered for pressure relief and comfort. Comfort-Tek cover's multi-dimensional stretch alleviates pressure on bony prominences. Comfort-Tek cover is fluid proof and can easily be cleaned with detergent.
Buy now and get extra 10% discountFeatures
- Medial thigh separator promotes postural alignment
- Mild anti-thrust shelf promotes postural stability and forward migration
- High density, molded foam increases surface area reducing potential high-pressure areas
Please call us to configure custom cushion size.
Custom and Non-Standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
|Comfort company curve foam cushion|
|Medial thigh support||4"|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs. to 400 lbs.|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- Products returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
20% of price of all returned items.
40% of price of all returned items.
No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details