Comfort company curve foam cushion
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Comfort company curve foam cushion reduces potential high-pressure areas and provides additional comfort to users. Curve cushion is engineered for the user who wants a general use positioning cushion at a great value. Curve cushion is a high-density, molded polyurethane foam that increases seated surface area. Curve foam cushion features medial and lateral thigh supports to promote proper posture and distribution of pressure. Curve cushion comes standard with a non-skid bottom with optional hook and loop connection.
Comfort company curve cushion offers you to choose either Stretch-Air fabric cover or Comfort-Tek cover. Stretch-Air cover is designed for air transmission and heat reduction. This two ply, breathable laminate cover combines a high stretch lycra top layer with a layer of reticulating foam and waterproof, breathable vapor barrier. Comfort-Tek cover is engineered for pressure relief and comfort. Comfort-Tek cover's multi-dimensional stretch alleviates pressure on bony prominences. The comfort-tek cover is fluid proof and can easily be cleaned with detergent.Features:
- Medial thigh separator promotes postural alignment
- Mild anti-thrust shelf promotes postural stability and forward migration
- High density, molded foam increases surface area reducing potential high-pressure areas
Please call us to configure custom cushion size.
Custom and Non-Standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
|Comfort company curve foam cushion|
|Inferior thigh support thickness||2.25"|
|Medial thigh support||1"|
|Lateral thigh support height||1"|
|Pelvic contour height||1"|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs. to 400 lbs.|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- If any product for which the purchaser demands rerouting before delivery, there will be a 25% restocking fee for all merchandise that is rerouted.
- No restocking fee will be charged if an error by manufacturer resulted in shipment of product that did not conform with the order received.
- Once a non-standard item has been started in production, Manufacturer does not allow cancellations.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to determine condition and salability of products returned.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.