Comfort Company Curve Foam Cushion
Comfort company curve foam cushion is a general cushion constructed of molded high-density foam to lessen the possibility of high-pressure zones. A medial thigh separator aids postural alignment, while a mild anti-thrust shelf encourages postural stability and helps avoid forward migration. Curve wheelchair cushion features a high-density foam that preserves skin integrity by relieving pressure on vulnerable regions, such as those near bony prominences.
- Medial thigh separator encourages good posture
- Forward movement is encouraged by a mild anti-thrust shelf
- Non-skid flat bottom fabric offers hook and loop attachment
- Available with two cover material options to suit your needs
- Reflective piping allows to be seen up to 500 feet away in low light conditions
Curve cushion cover options
Comfort-tek cover: Latex free, it is designed for infection control and as an incontinence barrier, this Polyurethane material has a smooth and extremely soft top layer with a high-stretch Polyester backing. It is an easily cleaned surface using most common disinfectants.
Stretch-air cover: It is designed to be airy and breathable with a superior stretch. Provides heat dissipation for comfort while the multi-directional stretch contributes to pressure relief by allowing the user to gain the full benefit of the back support or cushion design. Latex-free.
Please call us to configure custom cushion size.
Custom and Non-Standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
|Comfort company curve foam cushion|
|Inferior thigh support thickness||2.25"|
|Medial thigh support||1"|
|Lateral thigh support height||1"|
|Pelvic contour height||1"|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs. to 400 lbs.|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- If any product for which the purchaser demands rerouting before delivery, there will be a 25% restocking fee for all merchandise that is rerouted.
- No restocking fee will be charged if an error by manufacturer resulted in shipment of product that did not conform with the order received.
- Once a non-standard item has been started in production, Manufacturer does not allow cancellations.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to determine condition and salability of products returned.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.