Comfort company elements foam wheelchair back
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Comfort company elements back is a general use wheelchair back that has 1" of pressure relieving foam for a greater level of comfort and support than the standard wheelchair sling back. Element back features an innovative strapping system that can accommodate for kyphosis and provide lumbar support and the back tension is adjustable to fit individual needs. Element back easily installs directly over the wheelchair canes and the design of the elements back allows the entire back rest to fold with wheelchair. You have 2 option to choose from covers: Stretch-Air or Comfort-Tek.
Stretch-Air – is designed for air transmission and heat reduction. This breathable laminate combines a high-stretch polyester top layer with a breathable vapor barrier.
Comfort-Tek – the fluid proof exterior has supple leathery properties that provide an easily cleaned surface and protection for the inner cushion. Comfort-Tek has multi-dimensional stretch and helps alleviate pressure on bony prominences.Features
- Allows the entire back rest to fold with wheelchair
- Steel D-rings provide superior strength and durability
- Strapping system that accommodate for kyphosis and lumbar support
|Comfort company elements foam back|
|Back width||15" - 21"|
|22" - 25"|
|Weight limit||15"-21"W: 250 lbs.|
|22"-25"W: 300 lbs.|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- Products returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
20% of price of all returned items.
40% of price of all returned items.
No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details