Comfort company Express Comfort Contoured Gel Cushion
Comfort company express comfort contoured gel cushion is a high density, molded foam cushion that increases surface area and reduces high-pressure areas. The contoured gel cushion is made of multi-layer foam that contours to the user's body, reducing high-pressure areas. The solace fabric on the Express contoured gel cushion is designed for pressure relief and comfort. Solace fabric is fluid-proof, anti-microbial, and soft against the skin. It has a multi-dimensional stretch design that relieves pressure on bony prominences while also protecting the skin. The contoured gel cushion has a recessed gel pack that helps regulate body temperature, redistributes pressure for comfort, and provides a stable seating surface while retaining proper gel placement.Features:
- Abductor height: 4.75"
- Leg trough height: 3.25"
- Solace fabric for pressure relief
- Visco surface conforms to user shape
|Express comfort contoured gel cushion|
|Model||Width x Depth||Weight limit|
|20VGA-EC||16" x 16"||250 lbs.|
|20VGB-EC||18" x 18"||300 lbs.|
|20VGC-EC||20" x 18"||350 lbs.|
|20VGD18-EC||22" x 18"||400 lbs.|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- If any product for which the purchaser demands rerouting before delivery, there will be a 25% restocking fee for all merchandise that is rerouted.
- No restocking fee will be charged if an error by manufacturer resulted in shipment of product that did not conform with the order received.
- Once a non-standard item has been started in production, Manufacturer does not allow cancellations.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to determine condition and salability of products returned.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.