Comfort company incontinent cover for cushions
- Comfort company incontinent cover for wheelchair cushions provide extra incontinence protection for seating surfaces
- The incontinence cover may be used as an extra cover when the outer cover is being washed
- Cushion style and size must be specified at the time of order
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- Products returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
20% of price of all returned items.
40% of price of all returned items.
No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details