Comfort Company IncrediBack Back
Comfort company incrediback moldable back support has patented moldable aluminum stays that conform to and support the user's back. The standard moldable back is best for the wheelchair user who needs the support and comfort that a normal sling back cannot provide. The incrediback is fully adjustable for angle and height, with 2" of depth adjustment. Incrediback features high resiliency foam that comfortably contours to user's back for comfort and all models recline up to 30 degrees (must use anti-tip bars when reclined). Installation of incrediback is made easy with a durable strapping system. The solace fabric cover option for incrediback is designed for pressure relief and comfort and it fluid-proof, anti-microbial and soft to the touch. The multi-dimensional stretch design alleviates pressure on bony prominences and provides optimal skin protection. Incrediback moldable and incrediback moldable tall fold with the chair for easy storage and transportation.
The Incrediback features a patented custom moldable center section:
- A moldable center section allows precise contours for any spinal curvature. This offers increased support and comfort to accommodate lumbar, scoliosis, and kyphosis needs.
- NEW: inner top zipper allows moldable stays to be removed - molded - replaced without having to remove the foam & cover from the backrest. All done while the user is seated.
- Moldable aluminum stays are offset from the center, removing pressure points from the spine and allowing for more aggressive molding to either side to support a rotated back.
|Comfort company incrediback moldable|
|Model||Width x Height||Wheelchair size||Thickness||Weight limit|
|410A||15" x 21"||16"||2"||450 lbs.|
|410B||17" x 21"||18"||2"||450 lbs.|
|410C||19" x 21"||20"||2"||450 lbs.|
|410D||21" x 21"||22"||2"||450 lbs.|
|410TA||15" x 34"||16"||2"||450 lbs.|
|410TB||17" x 34"||18"||2"||450 lbs.|
|410TC||19" x 34"||20"||2"||450 lbs.|
|410TD||21" x 34"||22"||2"||450 lbs.|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- If any product for which the purchaser demands rerouting before delivery, there will be a 25% restocking fee for all merchandise that is rerouted.
- No restocking fee will be charged if an error by manufacturer resulted in shipment of product that did not conform with the order received.
- Once a non-standard item has been started in production, Manufacturer does not allow cancellations.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to determine condition and salability of products returned.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.