Comfort company M2 ATI gel cushion
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Comfort company M2 ATI gel cushion comes with a pressure-relieving quadra3D gel pack that reduces shear force and heat build-up. It includes four three dimensional compartments that evenly distribute gel under the seated surface. The moldable ATI base allows for on-site customization to effectively meet the needs of the user and the dynamic nature of input provides positioning support while allowing for movement. The ATI base can be remolded to meet the changes in both physical and functional needs. The cushion also includes both non-skid bottom and hook and loop attachment. It is available in zero elevation and anti-thrust styles. Dual density foam provides a soft surface layer for comfort and a molded foam base layer for support and pressure distribution.Features
- Coccyx relief cutout reduces pressure on the tailbone and spine
- Deep lateral and medial leg contours promote postural alignment
- Constructed with dual density foam, a molded foam base and Quadra3D gel pack
- Tapered leg adductors increase in width near the back of the cushion to give support to the greater trochanter
|Comfort company M2 ATI gel cushion|
|Medial thigh support||4.5"||5.5"|
|16" wide||250 lbs.|
|18" wide||300 lbs.|
|20" wide||350 lbs.|
|22" & wider||400 lbs.|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- If any product for which the purchaser demands rerouting before delivery, there will be a 25% restocking fee for all merchandise that is rerouted.
- No restocking fee will be charged if an error by manufacturer resulted in shipment of product that did not conform with the order received.
- Once a non-standard item has been started in production, Manufacturer does not allow cancellations.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to determine condition and salability of products returned.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.