Comfort company M2 ATI gel cushion
Comfort company M2 ATI gel cushion comes with a pressure-relieving quadra3D gel pack that reduces shear force and heat build-up. It includes four three dimensional compartments that evenly distributes gel under the seated surface. The moldable ATI base allows for on-site customization to effectively meet the needs of the user and the dynamic nature of input provides positioning support while allowing for movement. The ATI base can be remolded to meet the changes in both physical and functional needs. The cushion also includes both non-skid bottom and hook and loop attachment. It is available in zero elevation, anti-thrust and wedge styles. Dual density foam provides a soft surface layer for comfort and a molded foam base layer for support and pressure distribution.
Buy now and get extra 10% discountFeatures
- Coccyx relief cutout reduces pressure on the tailbone and spine
- Deep lateral and medial leg contours promote postural alignment
- Constructed with dual density foam, a molded foam base and Quadra3D gel pack
- Tapered leg adductors increase in width near the back of the cushion to give support to the greater trochanter
|Comfort company M2 ATI gel cushion|
|Medial thigh support||4.5"||5.5"||5.5"|
|16" wide||250 lbs.|
|18" wide||300 lbs.|
|20" wide||350 lbs.|
|22" & wider||400 lbs.|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- Products returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
20% of price of all returned items.
40% of price of all returned items.
No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details