Comfort company M2 gel cushion
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Comfort company M2 gel cushion is available in anti-thrust and zero elevation style depending upon user needs. M2 cushion features Quadra3D gel pack that reduces shear forces and heat build-up. It includes four three-dimensional compartments that evenly distributes gel under the seated surface. Tapered leg adductors increase in width near the back of the cushion to give support to the greater trochanter. The M2 zero elevation cushion allows for greater freedom of movement for standard positioning issues. M2 anti-thrust cushion provides anterior pelvic build-up to prevent forward migration.
Cover options: Latex free
Stretch-air: Designed to be airy and breathable with a superior stretch. It provides heat dissipation for comfort while the multi-directional stretch contributes to pressure relief by allowing the user to gain full benefit of the back support or cushion design.
Comfort-tek: Designed for infection control and as an incontinence barrier, this polyurethane material has a smooth and extremely soft top layer with a high-stretch polyester backing. It is an easily cleaned surface using most common disinfectants.
GlideWear: Designed to promote healing and reduce the risk of pressure injury through the use of the Shear Reduction Zone. It provides 100% breathability for microclimate control and improved comfort from reduced friction.Features
- Non-skid bottom fabric offers hook and loop attachment
- Deep lateral and medial leg contours promote postural alignment
- Coccyx relief cutout eliminates pressure on the tailbone and spine
- Constructed with dual density foam, a molded foam base, and Quadra3D gel pack
Please call us to configure custom cushion size.
Custom and Non-Standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
|Comfort company M2 gel cushion|
|Dimension's for 16" W x 14" D and smaller|
|Inferior thigh Support thickness||2.5"||3"|
|Medial thigh Support thickness||.75"||.75"|
|Lateral thigh Support thickness||1"||1"|
|Pelvic contour height||1"||1"|
|Dimension's for 16" W x 16" D and larger|
|Inferior thigh Support thickness||3"||3.75"|
|Medial thigh Support thickness||1.25"||1.25"|
|Lateral thigh Support thickness||1.5"||1.5"|
|Pelvic contour height||1.25"||1.25"|
|14" Wide & under||200 lbs.|
|16" Wide||250 lbs.|
|18" Wide||300 lbs.|
|20" Wide||350 lbs.|
|22" Wide & Wider||400 lbs.|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- If any product for which the purchaser demands rerouting before delivery, there will be a 25% restocking fee for all merchandise that is rerouted.
- No restocking fee will be charged if an error by manufacturer resulted in shipment of product that did not conform with the order received.
- Once a non-standard item has been started in production, Manufacturer does not allow cancellations.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to determine condition and salability of products returned.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.