Comfort Company M2 Gel Cushion
Comfort company M2 gel cushion is available in anti-thrust and zero elevation style depending upon user needs. M2 cushion has two types of foam for comfort and alignment, as well as a Quadra3D gel pack to reduce shear and heat buildup that might result from protracted sitting. It features four three-dimensional compartments that evenly distribute gel beneath the seating surface.
Comfort M2 zero elevation cushion allows for greater freedom of movement for standard positioning issues. M2 anti-thrust cushion provides anterior pelvic build-up to prevent forward migration. To assist the greater trochanter, the width of tapered leg adductors widens near the back of the cushion.
Cover options: Latex free
Stretch-air: Designed to be airy and breathable with a superior stretch. It provides heat dissipation for comfort while the multi-directional stretch contributes to pressure relief by allowing the user to gain full benefit of the back support or cushion design.
Comfort-tek: Designed for infection control and as an incontinence barrier, this polyurethane material has a smooth and extremely soft top layer with a high-stretch polyester backing. It is an easily cleaned surface using most common disinfectants.
GlideWear: Designed to promote healing and reduce the risk of pressure injury through the use of the Shear Reduction Zone. It provides 100% breathability for microclimate control and improved comfort from reduced friction.
- Non-skid bottom fabric offers hook and loop attachment
- Deep lateral and medial leg contours promote postural alignment
- Coccyx relief cutout eliminates pressure on the tailbone and spine
- Constructed with dual density foam, a molded foam base, and Quadra3D gel pack
Skin protection primary performance metrics categorizing cushions
Stability and balance primary performance metrics categorizing cushions
ISO standards should be referenced for more information on the test methods
Immersion ISO 16840-2:2018 Clause 11: a test to evaluate a cushion's ability to immerse the buttocks
Contact area ISO 16840-6:2015 Clause 14: a test that utilizes interface pressure measurements to assess the magnitude and distribution of pressure on a loaded cushion
Off-loading IT ISO 16840-12:2021: a test to evaluate a cushion's ability to conform to the contour of the body (i.e. immerse and envelop the buttocks). Explore this test's assessment of pressure distribution.
Lateral stability ISO 16840-13:2021: a test that characterizes a cushions' ability to resist lateral leans
Horizontal stiffness/forward stability ISO 16840-2:2018 Annex C: a test to evaluate the cushion's response to slight horizontal movements in the forward direction
Please call us to configure custom cushion size.
Custom and Non-Standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
|Comfort company M2 gel cushion|
|Dimension's for 16" W x 14" D and smaller|
|Inferior thigh Support thickness||2.5"||3"|
|Medial thigh Support thickness||.75"||.75"|
|Lateral thigh Support thickness||1"||1"|
|Pelvic contour height||1"||1"|
|Dimension's for 16" W x 16" D and larger|
|Inferior thigh Support thickness||3"||3.75"|
|Medial thigh Support thickness||1.25"||1.25"|
|Lateral thigh Support thickness||1.5"||1.5"|
|Pelvic contour height||1.25"||1.25"|
|14" Wide & under||200 lbs.|
|16" Wide||250 lbs.|
|18" Wide||300 lbs.|
|20" Wide||350 lbs.|
|22" Wide & Wider||400 lbs.|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- If any product for which the purchaser demands rerouting before delivery, there will be a 25% restocking fee for all merchandise that is rerouted.
- No restocking fee will be charged if an error by manufacturer resulted in shipment of product that did not conform with the order received.
- Once a non-standard item has been started in production, Manufacturer does not allow cancellations.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to determine condition and salability of products returned.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.