Comfort Company Saddle Zero Elevation Cushion
Comfort company saddle zero elevation cushion is designed with two layers of high resiliency foam which provides increased comfort and decrease the probability of pressure sores. The kwik strap loops around vertical canes securely attach the cushion to wheelchair during transfers. Saddle zero elevation cushion has deep lateral and medial leg contours that promote postural alignment and large radius bottom provides versatile surface for sling or flat seated wheelchairs. The saddle zero elevation cushion is designed to provide coccyx relief cutout that unloads bony prominences and features waterfall front that eliminates pressure points in leg trough. Saddle zero elevation cushion allows for greater freedom of movement for standard positioning issues. The solace fabric cover is designed for pressure relief and comfort, it is fluid-proof, anti-microbial and soft to the touch.
- Solace fabric cover
- Comes with integrated abductor
- Quadragel pack regulates body temperature and redistribute pressure for comfort
Skin protection primary performance metrics categorizing cushions
Stability and balance primary performance metrics categorizing cushions
ISO standards should be referenced for more information on the test methods
Immersion ISO 16840-2:2018 Clause 11: a test to evaluate a cushion's ability to immerse the buttocks
Contact area ISO 16840-6:2015 Clause 14: a test that utilizes interface pressure measurements to assess the magnitude and distribution of pressure on a loaded cushion
Off-loading IT ISO 16840-12:2021: a test to evaluate a cushion's ability to conform to the contour of the body (i.e. immerse and envelop the buttocks). Explore this test's assessment of pressure distribution.
Lateral stability ISO 16840-13:2021: a test that characterizes a cushions' ability to resist lateral leans
Horizontal stiffness/forward stability ISO 16840-2:2018 Annex C: a test to evaluate the cushion's response to slight horizontal movements in the forward direction
|Comfort company saddle zero elevation cushion|
|Size (Width x Depth)||Front||Rear||Abductor||Weight limit|
|16" x 16"||3.5"||3"||4.5"||250 lbs.|
|16" x 18"||3.5"||3"||4.5"||250 lbs.|
|18" x 16"||3.5"||3"||4.5"||300 lbs.|
|18" x 18"||3.5"||3"||4.5"||300 lbs.|
|18" x 20"||3.5"||3"||4.5"||300 lbs.|
|20" x 16"||3.5"||3"||4.5"||350 lbs.|
|20" x 18"||3.5"||3"||4.5"||350 lbs.|
|22" x 18"||3.5"||3"||4.5"||400 lbs.|
|24" x 18"||3.5"||3"||4.5"||400 lbs.|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- If any product for which the purchaser demands rerouting before delivery, there will be a 25% restocking fee for all merchandise that is rerouted.
- No restocking fee will be charged if an error by manufacturer resulted in shipment of product that did not conform with the order received.
- Once a non-standard item has been started in production, Manufacturer does not allow cancellations.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to determine condition and salability of products returned.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.