Comfort company shield foam cushion
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Comfort company shield foam cushion has sophisticated contoured surface combined with tapered leg abductors that provides greater surface area to optimize skin protection and off load the greater trochanters. Shield foam cushion features advanced level of protection designed to assist in the prevention & healing of up to Stage IV pressure ulcers and it has memory foam topper for optimal patient comfort and maximum skin protection. The cushion has two layers of high resiliency contoured foam that is clinically designed to disperse the weight of the patient and provides maximum protection at an affordable price.Cover option
GlideWear cover option is adapted from leading prosthetics technology, and is designed to promote healing and reduce the risk of Decubitus Ulcers through the use of the Shear Reduction Zone. GlideWear provides:
- Improved comfort from reduced friction
- 100% breathability for microclimate control
- Reduction of shear forces to increase skin protection
- GlideWear technology option is available as an embedded upgrade to Stretch-Air & Comfort-Tek fabric options latex free.
|Comfort company shield foam cushion|
|Width||16" - 24"|
|Depth||16" - 20"|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- If any product for which the purchaser demands rerouting before delivery, there will be a 25% restocking fee for all merchandise that is rerouted.
- No restocking fee will be charged if an error by manufacturer resulted in shipment of product that did not conform with the order received.
- Once a non-standard item has been started in production, Manufacturer does not allow cancellations.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to determine condition and salability of products returned.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.