Comfort company shield foam cushion
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Comfort company shield foam cushion has sophisticated contoured surface combined with tapered leg abductors that provides greater surface area to optimize skin protection and off load the greater trochanters. Shield foam cushion features advanced level of protection designed to assist in the prevention & healing of up to Stage IV pressure ulcers and it has memory foam topper for optimal patient comfort and maximum skin protection. The cushion has two layers of high resiliency contoured foam that is clinically designed to disperse the weight of the patient and provides maximum protection at an affordable price.Cover option
GlideWear cover option is adapted from leading prosthetics technology, and is designed to promote healing and reduce the risk of Decubitus Ulcers through the use of the Shear Reduction Zone. GlideWear provides:
- Improved comfort from reduced friction
- 100% breathability for microclimate control
- Reduction of shear forces to increase skin protection
- GlideWear technology option is available as an embedded upgrade to Stretch-Air & Comfort-Tek fabric options latex free.
|Comfort company shield foam cushion|
|Width||16" - 24"|
|Depth||16" - 20"|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- Products returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
20% of price of all returned items.
40% of price of all returned items.
No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details