Comfort Company support pro 7 series bariatric foam cushion with quadra gel
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Comfort Company support pro 7 series bariatric foam cushion with quadra gel is a unique cushion made with 2 layers of high resiliency foam provide increased comfort and decrease the probability of pressure sores. Support pro 7 series bariatric cushion has a non-contoured seating surface that allows for easy user transfers. Support pro 7 cushion provides coccyx relief area which unloads bony prominences. Kwik strap loops around vertical canes and securely attaches with easy side release buckle. The QuadraGel pack regulates body temperature and redistributes pressure for comfort.Features
- Available with Comfort-Tek fabric cover
- Coccyx relief area unloads bony prominences
- Waterfall front eliminates pressure points in leg trough
- Non-countoured seating surface allows for easy transfers
- 750 lb. weight capacity foam provides increased and reduces potential high-pressure areas
Please call us to configure custom cushion size.
Custom and Non-Standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
|Comfort Company support pro 7 series bariatric foam cushion with quadra gel|
|Wieght capacity (All sizes)||750 lbs.|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- If any product for which the purchaser demands rerouting before delivery, there will be a 25% restocking fee for all merchandise that is rerouted.
- No restocking fee will be charged if an error by manufacturer resulted in shipment of product that did not conform with the order received.
- Once a non-standard item has been started in production, Manufacturer does not allow cancellations.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to determine condition and salability of products returned.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.