Comfort Company Support Pro Anti-Thrust Cushion
Comfort company support-pro anti-thrust cushion has a non-contoured seating surface that allows for easy transfers, and the coccyx relief area unloads bony prominences. The revolutionary moleculon foam enhances comfort while reducing potential high-pressure areas. Support pro anti thrust cushion features an elevated front that helps keep the user in place and promotes better posture by preventing the hips from sliding forward and on top of the seat cushion. The large radius bottom of the support pro cushion provides a versatile surface for sling or flat seated wheelchairs. It has a kwik strap loop that wraps around vertical canes to securely attach the cushion to the wheelchair during transfers.
- Solace fabric cover
- Comes with an integrated abductor
- Made with Moleculon foam that redistributes pressure evenly
- Quadragel pack regulates body temperature & redistributes pressure
|Comfort company support-pro anti-thrust cushion|
|Size (Width x Depth)||Front||Rear||Abductor||Weight limit|
|16" x 16"||3"||2"||5.5"||250 lbs|
|16" x 18"||3"||2"||5.5"||250 lbs|
|18" x 16"||3"||2"||6"||300 lbs|
|18" x 18"||3"||2"||6"||300 lbs|
|20" x 18"||3"||2"||6"||350 lbs|
|22" x 18"||3"||2"||6"||350 lbs|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- If any product for which the purchaser demands rerouting before delivery, there will be a 25% restocking fee for all merchandise that is rerouted.
- No restocking fee will be charged if an error by manufacturer resulted in shipment of product that did not conform with the order received.
- Once a non-standard item has been started in production, Manufacturer does not allow cancellations.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to determine condition and salability of products returned.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.