Comfort company support pro 7 series bariatric foam cushion
Comfort company support pro 7 series bariatric foam cushion is a unique cushion made with 2 layers of high resiliency foam provide increased comfort and decrease the probability of pressure sores. Comfort company support pro 7 bariatric cushion has a non-contoured seating surface that allows for easy user transfers. Support pro cushion provides coccyx relief area which unloads bony prominences. Kwik strap loops around vertical canes and securely attaches with easy side release buckle.
Buy now and get extra 10% discountFeatures
- Available with Comfort-Tek fabric cover
- Coccyx relief area unloads bony prominences
- Waterfall front eliminates pressure points in leg trough
- Non-contoured seating surface allows for easy transfers
- 750 lb. weight capacity foam provides increased and reduces potential high-pressure areas
Please call us to configure custom cushion size.
Custom and Non-Standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
|Comfort company support pro 7 series bariatric foam cushion|
|Wieght capacity (All sizes)||750 lbs.|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- Products returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
20% of price of all returned items.
40% of price of all returned items.
No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details