Comfort company support-pro wedge cushion
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Comfort company support-pro wedge cushion has revolutionary moleculon foam which provides increased comfort and reduces potential high-pressure areas. It has kwik strap loop around vertical canes to securely attach the cushion to the wheelchair during transfers. Support-pro cushion features large radius bottom that provides a versatile surface for sling or flat seated wheelchairs. It has a non-contoured seating surface that allows for easy transfers and a coccyx relief area unloads bony prominences. Comfort company support-pro wedge controls forward leaning by adding slight anterior height. Support-pro cushion features a waterfall front that eliminates pressure points in the leg trough.Features:
- Solace fabric cover
- Comes with an integrated abductor
- Quadragel pack regulates body temperature and redistributes pressure for comfort
|Comfort company support-pro wedge cushion|
|Size (Width x Depth)||Front||Rear||Abductor||Weight limit|
|16" x 16"||4"||2"||6"||250 lbs|
|16" x 18"||4"||2"||6"||250 lbs|
|18" x 16"||4"||2"||6.5"||300 lbs|
|18" x 18"||4"||2"||6.5"||300 lbs|
|20" x 18"||4"||2"||6.5"||350 lbs|
|22" x 18"||4"||2"||6.5"||350 lbs|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- If any product for which the purchaser demands rerouting before delivery, there will be a 25% restocking fee for all merchandise that is rerouted.
- No restocking fee will be charged if an error by manufacturer resulted in shipment of product that did not conform with the order received.
- Once a non-standard item has been started in production, Manufacturer does not allow cancellations.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to determine condition and salability of products returned.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.