Comfort Company Support Pro Zero Elevation Cushion
Comfort company support-pro zero elevation cushion features revolutionary moleculon foam that delivers greater comfort and reduces potential high-pressure zones. It has kwik strap loop around vertical canes to securely attach the cushion to the wheelchair during transfers. Support pro cushion has large radius bottom that provides a versatile surface for sling or flat seated wheelchairs.
Comfort company support pro zero elevation cushion has waterfall front that eliminates pressure points in leg trough. It has a non-contoured seating surface that allows for easy transfers and the coccyx relief area unloads bony prominences. The fluid-proof, anti-microbial, soft-to-the-touch solace fabric cover gives pressure alleviation and relaxation. The support pro zero elevation cushion allows for greater freedom of movement for standard positioning issues.
- Solace fabric cover
- Comes with an integrated abductor
- Quadragel pack regulates body temperature and redistributes pressure for comfort
|Comfort Company Support-Pro Zero Elevation Cushion|
|Size (Width x Depth)||Front||Rear||Abductor||Weight limit|
|16" x 16"||3"||2.75"||4.5"||250 lbs.|
|16" x 18"||3"||2.75"||4.5"||250 lbs.|
|18" x 16"||3"||2.75"||5"||300 lbs.|
|18" x 18"||3"||2.75"||5"||300 lbs.|
|20" x 18"||3"||2.75"||5"||350 lbs.|
|22" x 18"||3"||2.75"||5"||350 lbs.|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- If any product for which the purchaser demands rerouting before delivery, there will be a 25% restocking fee for all merchandise that is rerouted.
- No restocking fee will be charged if an error by manufacturer resulted in shipment of product that did not conform with the order received.
- Once a non-standard item has been started in production, Manufacturer does not allow cancellations.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to determine condition and salability of products returned.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.