Comfort company swing away amputee support
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Comfort company swing away amputee support is designed to install on all popular wheelchairs within minutes, onto either left or right side. The swing-away feature allows patients to be easily transferred in and out of a wheelchair within seconds. Swing away amp support provides pad which can be adjusted in 3” depth to accommodate wheelchair depth conversion kits. Amputee pad is covered with an incontinent proof cover. The amputee supports up to 4” of height adjustment to accommodate varying seat cushion thicknesses. Amputee pad has adduction to help center residual limb.
Comfort swing away amputee has new foam construction that has soft entry layer for comfort and firmer base layer for support. Swing away hardware allows for fast and simple swing away. Pad can be removed and replaced from a wheelchair. Amp hardware has toggle lever which allows Amp pad to be positioned at multiple angles. Swing away amp support comes with comfort tek cover with fluid proof exterior which has supple leathery properties that provide an easily cleaned surface and protection for the inner cushion. Comfort-Tek has multidimensional stretch and helps alleviate pressure on bony prominences.
- Toggle lever
- New foam construction
- Adjustable amputee pad
- Install onto either left or right side
- Comfort tek cover with fluid proof exterior
- Compatible tube sizes for swing-away amp & swing-away amp steel is 7/8" - 1"
- Compatible tube sizes for swing-away amp large is 1" - 1 1/4"
|Comfort company quick release amputee support|
Width x Length
8" x 10"
9" x 10"
10" x 10"
11" x 10"
12" x 10"
Width x Length
8" x 14"
9" x 14"
10" x 14"
11" x 14"
12" x 14"
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- Products returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
20% of price of all returned items.
40% of price of all returned items.
No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details