Comfort company swing away amputee support
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Comfort company swing away amputee support is designed to install on all popular wheelchairs within minutes, onto either left or right side. The swing-away feature allows patients to be easily transferred in and out of a wheelchair within seconds. Swing away amp support provides pad which can be adjusted in 3” depth to accommodate wheelchair depth conversion kits. Amputee pad is covered with an incontinent proof cover. The amputee supports up to 4” of height adjustment to accommodate varying seat cushion thicknesses. Amputee pad has adduction to help center residual limb.
Comfort swing away amputee has new foam construction that has soft entry layer for comfort and firmer base layer for support. Swing away hardware allows for fast and simple swing away. Pad can be removed and replaced from a wheelchair. Amp hardware has toggle lever which allows Amp pad to be positioned at multiple angles. Swing away amp support comes with comfort tek cover with fluid proof exterior which has supple leathery properties that provide an easily cleaned surface and protection for the inner cushion. Comfort-Tek has multidimensional stretch and helps alleviate pressure on bony prominences.
- Toggle lever
- New foam construction
- Adjustable amputee pad
- Install onto either left or right side
- Comfort tek cover with fluid proof exterior
- Compatible tube sizes for swing-away amp & swing-away amp steel is 7/8" - 1"
- Compatible tube sizes for swing-away amp large is 1" - 1 1/4"
|Comfort company quick release amputee support|
Width x Length
8" x 10"
9" x 10"
10" x 10"
11" x 10"
12" x 10"
Width x Length
8" x 14"
9" x 14"
10" x 14"
11" x 14"
12" x 14"
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- If any product for which the purchaser demands rerouting before delivery, there will be a 25% restocking fee for all merchandise that is rerouted.
- No restocking fee will be charged if an error by manufacturer resulted in shipment of product that did not conform with the order received.
- Once a non-standard item has been started in production, Manufacturer does not allow cancellations.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to determine condition and salability of products returned.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.