Comfort Company Vicair Active O2 low profile cushion
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Comfort Company Vicair Active O2 low profile cushion is designed to offer the unique combination of ergonomically shaped foam and Vicair SmartCells. Active O2 cushion has four rear compartments that provides a high level of comfort and skin protection by reducing pressure in the IT/coccyx area. The foam front of the cushion assist in making transfers easier. Vicair active O2 cushion comes standard with an integrated mesh fabric and a foam inlay that is protected by an easy-to-clean fluid-resistant liner.Active O2 features:
- Weight limit is 550 lbs.
- Fully machine washable
- Accessible storage pouch
- Breathable for optimal hygiene
- Temperature and moisture regulation
- Great for lateral and frontal stability
Note: Non-stock sizes are available upon request, please click hereto see and call for quote.
Custom and Non-Standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- Products returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
20% of price of all returned items.
40% of price of all returned items.
No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details