Comfort Company Vicair Adjuster O2 Low Profile Cushion
Comfort Company Vicair Adjuster O2 low profile is an adjustable skin protection and positioning cushion designed to provide support for the IT/coccyx area, redistribute pressure over a larger surface area and may be adjusted to assist in managing pelvic asymmetry. Adjuster O2 low is a shorter version of the adjuster O2 standard cushion. The front compartments offer femoral support and the pre-ischial self minimizes sliding forward. Adjuster O2 low comes with an incotec cover with kwik-strap to help keep the cushion secure to the wheelchair.
Adjuster O2 low profile features:
- Weight limit is 550 lbs.
- Fully machine washable
- Individual solution for asymmetry
- Minimizes sliding and shear forces
- Temperature and moisture regulation
- Comes with Incotec cover with kwik-strap
- Adjustment can be individualized to the body's contours for equal pressure distribution
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- If any product for which the purchaser demands rerouting before delivery, there will be a 25% restocking fee for all merchandise that is rerouted.
- No restocking fee will be charged if an error by manufacturer resulted in shipment of product that did not conform with the order received.
- Once a non-standard item has been started in production, Manufacturer does not allow cancellations.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to determine condition and salability of products returned.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.