Comfort Company Vicair Vector O2 Cushion
Comfort Company Vicair vector O2 cushion features nine adjustable compartments for maximum stability. The cushion's front compartments provide leg alignment and stability and can be adjusted to meet individual positioning needs. Vector O2 is a skin protection and positioning cushion with adjustable straps that aims to provide greater trochanter support for lateral stability and redistributes pressure to aid in the formation of an ischial well. To help keep the cushion secure to the wheelchair, the Vicair vector O2 cushion is available with a comfair cover, incotec cover, or incotec with kwik-strap (limited sizes).Vector O2 features:
- The weight limit is 550 lbs.
- Fully machine washable
- Expanding the user's reach
- Extra positioning of the thighs
- Temperature and moisture regulation
- Nine adjustable compartments for maximum stability
- Cushion thickness: 3.5" for cushion width less than 22" and 4" for cushion width 22" or more
Note: Non-stock sizes are available upon request, please click hereto see and call for a quote.
Custom and Non-Standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- If any product for which the purchaser demands rerouting before delivery, there will be a 25% restocking fee for all merchandise that is rerouted.
- No restocking fee will be charged if an error by manufacturer resulted in shipment of product that did not conform with the order received.
- Once a non-standard item has been started in production, Manufacturer does not allow cancellations.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to determine condition and salability of products returned.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.