Comfort Company Vicair vector O2 cushion
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Comfort Company Vicair vector O2 cushion features nine adjustable compartments for maximum stability. The front compartments in the cushion provides leg alignment and stability and can be adjusted for individual positioning needs. Vector O2 is an adjustable skin protection and positioning cushion that aims at providing greater trochanter support for lateral stability and redistributes pressure to help create an ischial well. Vicair vector O2 cushion is available with either a comfair cover, incotec cover or incotec with kwik-strap (limited sizes) to help keep the cushion secure to the wheelchair.Vector O2 features:
- Weight limit is 550 lbs.
- Fully machine washable
- Expanding the user's reach
- Extra positioning of the thighs
- Temperature and moisture regulation
- Nine adjustable compartments for maximum stability
- Cushion thickness: 3.5" for cushion width less than 22" and 4" for cushion width 22" or more
Note: Non-stock sizes are available upon request, please click hereto see and call for quote.
Custom and Non-Standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- If any product for which the purchaser demands rerouting before delivery, there will be a 25% restocking fee for all merchandise that is rerouted.
- No restocking fee will be charged if an error by manufacturer resulted in shipment of product that did not conform with the order received.
- Once a non-standard item has been started in production, Manufacturer does not allow cancellations.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to determine condition and salability of products returned.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.