Comfort company visco back
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Comfort company visco back has lightweight and durable aluminum shell that maintain its integrity under harsh conditions and long-term usage. Visco back comes with a thick visco surface layer that adds extra comfort and support by contouring to the user's body. Comfort company visco back features three layers of foam and is compatible with head support and laterals. High resiliency foam wings extend past the shell's edge to provide extra protection from the wheelchair canes. The compass hardware allows for back adjustments without transferring the patient or losing seat depth. It is available in 14" - 22" heights and 16" - 24" widths, along with soft and breathable Comfort-Tek or Stretch-Air cover options. Viscool memory foam equalizes pressure and creates a customized and supportive fit.Compass hardware features
- Positive locking feature for angle rotation
- Fully adjustable for height, depth, and angle of recline
- Requires only 1.5" of space on each cane for mounting purposes
- Hardware may be installed within minutes and fits 3/4", 7/8", and 1" tubing
- Quick-release feature allows backrest to be removed vertically within seconds
- All adjustments can be made while the user is seated in the wheelchair, eliminating the need for multiple transfers during the fitting process
|Comfort company visco back|
|Width||16" - 24"|
|Height||14" - 22"|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- Products returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
20% of price of all returned items.
40% of price of all returned items.
No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details