ComfySplints Ambulating Boot
The ComfySplints Ambulating Boot is for the patient who requires positioning but can also transfer and ambulate. It has a rubber sole with non-slip surface that provides a walking base so patients can walk comfortably. The Comfy Ambulating Boot comes with a washable cover and an anti-rotational bar.
- Extend toe post to accommodate all foot sizes.
- Comes with extender kit to accommodate for wider or edematous feet.
- Super Soft fleece lined Headliner cover is removable and machine washable.
- Anti-rotation bar hidden under the fleece cover can be used to control hip and leg rotation.
- Treated with Antimicrobial surface protector to shield against mold and mildew, stains, bacteria fungus and algae.
- Heel is elevated by the contours of the boot and it is protected and cushioned by the fleece lined cover to prevent any pressure on the heel.
(8" to 13"- approx. till size 16 Men's shoe size)
5" to 8.5" (till child's shoe size 3.5)
|Calf Circumference||Up to 16"*||Up to 11" *|
* Included extender kit can be used to calf or foot area to help accommodate for additional size, edema or bandages.
- Manufacturer warrants this product for single use against defects in material and workmanship for 90 Days of invoice date.
- Failure to follow device instructions voids warranty.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- Custom adaptations, special order items, altered, used or opened items may not be returnable.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Returns of unused items may be exchanged or refunded within 30 days of invoice.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All returned items are subject to review before credit is issued.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.